Jessi & Mars (2021) Part #1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

look what you made me do 😄 I had to check them out again 😁  they are definitely real 👌

:biggrin: Oh sorry about that :biggrin:, you may well be right but they often look too perky and stiff for my liking.

• Haha 2

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Still can't make up my mind if her tits are real or plastic ones :biggrin:

Shouldn't it be natural or plastic because either way they are real.:biggrin:

Natural are better.😍

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Shouldn't it be natural or plastic because either way they are real.:biggrin:

Natural are better.😍

Technically it should be either natural or silicone but plastic will do for me. The only real thing about any of them all is that there are two lumps per chest 😂

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Technically it should be either natural or silicone but plastic will do for me. The only real thing about any of them all is that there are two lumps per chest 😂

Ok since you say technically, technically implants can be either silicone or saline. But as you say as long as they are in the right places.🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Just In said:

Ok since you say technically, technically implants can be either silicone or saline. But as you say as long as they are in the right places.🤪

There's also a type known as gummy bear implants. They're still filled with silicone, but it's a thick, rather liquid silicone. They're known as gummy bears because they hold their shape even if the implant shell is broken, instead of leaking into the body.

48 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

There's also a type known as gummy bear implants. They're still filled with silicone, but it's a thick, rather liquid silicone. They're known as gummy bears because they hold their shape even if the implant shell is broken, instead of leaking into the body.

Thanks doc 👍😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, FelixTheCat said:

She needs to do something with that grandma hairstyle though. It makes her look tired and old. Send Foxy over for some beauty tips. Ha ha!

Are you referring to Foxy as in Foxy&Nastya who started here with Kira?.No matter her appearance imho she was good,one of my all time faves(along with Em of course😀👍)

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Anytime. Always happy to strengthen those neurons and build more synapses in that brain of yours. :biggrin:

That's what i like to hear pal always aiming for the most difficult synopsis :biggrin:

• Haha 2