Jessi & Mars (2021) Part #1

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

don't you feel like you are seeing a pattern that is repeated often? Heavy sexuality the first month, decrease in activity in the second month, addition of guests for the third month to raise the views and bye bye the fourth month because not profitable enoughย ๐Ÿ˜

Or you could be like Hannah & Tommy and do almost fuckall from the word go :biggrin:

And oddly they still get in the previews, sometimes lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

a3dd7c871c8a50509412feac794f6709.jpg

Yo guys, I have a question. When your getting a bj like this, do you like a woman looking up at you like this, or her eyes closed?ย Justย curious, I know how Guy feels about it

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo guys, I have a question. When your getting a bj like this, do you like a woman looking up at you like this, or her eyes closed?ย Justย curious, I know how Guy feels about it

Eye contact is always better (and the reason why i selected that frame)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Eye contact is always better

I agree partially,ย  I need to keep my eyes closed with Guy for a longer bj. If he looks down and sees me looking up at his reaction, he cums oretty much right away. So if it's late and I'm tired, I got lots of stuff I do to make him cum right away, one is looking at him during any kind of sex. "Hi Guy, splurt!!"

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I agree partially,ย  I need to keep my eyes closed with Guy for a longer bj. If he looks down and sees me looking up at his reaction, he cums oretty much right away. So if it's late and I'm tired, I got lots of stuff I do to make him cum right away, one is looking at him during any kind of sex. "Hi Guy, splurt!!"

So, you are saying that your eyes works like a cum button??ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

So, you are saying that your eyes works like a cum button??ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Hey spark, pretty much. My eyes, mouth, tongue, fingers, and lips. He knows how exciting it is for me seeing him squirm around with lust in my eyes, and it's over for him!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1