Jessi & Mars (2021) Part #1

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this pair but to survive they have to learn it's a marathon not a sprint.They've done it at least three times and only been here 5 mins.She's cute.👍Just hope they stay away from cam shows,we've got enough of that rubbish going on.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I like this pair but to survive they have to learn it's a marathon not a sprint.They've done it at least three times and only been here 5 mins.She's cute.👍Just hope they stay away from cam shows,we've got enough of that rubbish going on.

don't you feel like you are seeing a pattern that is repeated often? Heavy sexuality the first month, decrease in activity in the second month, addition of guests for the third month to raise the views and bye bye the fourth month because not profitable enough 😏

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, moos54 said:

don't you feel like you are seeing a pattern that is repeated often? Heavy sexuality the first month, decrease in activity in the second month, addition of guests for the third month to raise the views and bye bye the fourth month because not profitable enough 😏

I think by the 4th month they leave as they are fucking worn out 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

They will be either worn out after a few weeks or the neighbours complaining about the noise as she ain't half a noisy cow when going at it. Bet he wears ear plugs 😂

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Yeh absolutely but that's just the way this thing works.I really think there is an element of luck involved as to whether the subs like you or not.Look at the crossection of Apt's we have,Benjamin and Sadie's places full of people just wanting to get drunk and hopefully cop off,Kira and Emily quietly jogging along everyday,the camsters,the do nothing people,Mira and Henry with their partys.You have to come into this lifestyle with some sort of strategy/plan because plain fucking,sleeping,isn't enough,admittedly some do get away with it but they maybe have another source of income.

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I think by the 4th month they leave as they are fucking worn out 😂

it's sure that it's tiring to pretend to be a person that you are not really in real life

that's why some people need to take a break with this life on vh :angel:

• Like 3

Just now, Dave 27 said:

Yeh absolutely but that's just the way this thing works.

I don't necessarily agree with that, you don't have to fuck 50 times a day to be an interesting couple

but that's also why I prefer rlc to vhtv