Jessi & Mars (2021) Part #1

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't necessarily agree with that, you don't have to fuck 50 times a day to be an interesting couple

but that's also why I prefer rlc to vhtv

To be fair we can't possibly know if the tenants are interesting:

(1)Most of us don't speak Russian so how can we know what their opinions expressed are.Surely part of deciding if someone is interesting or not is by what they say?.

(2)We don't know what outside interests they have.

Watching people every day solely in an Apt.is no way to judge their true complete character.Ken could be a rocket scientist for all we know.Scott could be a brain surgeon.I'm obviously joking but who knows what they are truly like.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

You've lost me Sparkles?(not difficult)

At three months it's when they start to have guests to increase views 😉 
Weirdly they don't have sex for almost 3 hours!! Guess already are in crisis and that will be a frozen pussy soon

8f8b2ac8b0151036e91d6bb1acdae17b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Watching people every day solely in an Apt.is no way to judge their true complete character.Ken could be a rocket scientist for all we know.Scott could be a brain surgeon.I'm obviously joking but who knows what they are truly like.

And you could be a world leading computer programmer but then we are stretching it in the realms of fiction :biggrin:

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Weirdly they don't have sex for almost 3 hours!! Guess already are in crisis and that will be a frozen pussy soon

How did this 12 year old kid get on here? 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

To be fair we can't possibly know if the tenants are interesting:

(1)Most of us don't speak Russian so how can we know what their opinions expressed are.Surely part of deciding if someone is interesting or not is by what they say?.

(2)We don't know what outside interests they have.

Hi Dave, it's almost impossible for these tenants to stay interesting being seen just inside.  Most of my interesting stuff I do is outside. If they're not f'ng each other or setting up pools inside the house, it gets boring quick. People complained a lot about Melissa and Sergios parties,, not me. We knew Krista would be pulling Andrew's pants down his ankles, and Alexandra would be suckinga dick or 3 before we knew it.  Then there would be a frenzy of f'ng and sucking in the bedroom or living room. I found that interesting indoor fun. But people got bored with it. 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I am pretty sure you know what i mean when i say "guests" 😁

• Haha 1