Martina and Alberto - home activities #22

2 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

stress can really impact a male, could this make it interesting for her to fulfill her sexual needs.

This is a very interesting point.  Yes stress can affect both sexes when it comes to performing and being selfless and loving to your partner.  It is hard to focus on your partner when your own self is crumbling.  

Now combine this the subtle unwritten mandate that on RLC they are expected to fuck every so often.  And they do.

But the combination of all of this could explain Alberto's very mechanical, business-like, "get in get out" approach to making love to Martina.  It is natural if you are under the stress of being sued and suing someone and have suffered huge losses ... to put all of that aside and focus on love and sex with your partner.  But  he knows she wants it, maybe  needs it, and the RLC contract kinda demands it ... so he goes through the motions.

For her part, she continues to love him and be sexy for him ... she has a high libido for sure but she might also be doing this to continue show her support ... "I love you, let me be  a puta for you" etc.   It is natural to want to support the one you love who is going through troubled times ... and this is not a bad way to show that support.  But it could be having the opposite effect on Alberto by putting even more pressure on him (no job and now unable to satisfy my woman).

Anyway, I was in the camp of "Alberto is lazy lover and needs a kick in the ass" ... but hearing more details about their troubling job/financial situation, maybe that is a premature judgement.  Wouldn't be my first.

This is all arm-chair  psychology so take it with a grain of salt.  I was going to tone it down but I like driving Mark crazy with theories like this.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This is a very interesting point.  Yes stress can affect both sexes when it comes to performing and being selfless and loving to your partner.  It is hard to focus on your partner when your own self is crumbling.  

Now combine this the subtle unwritten mandate that on RLC they are expected to fuck every so often.  And they do.

But the combination of all of this could explain Alberto's very mechanical, business-like, "get in get out" approach to making love to Martina.  It is natural if you are under the stress of being sued and suing someone and have suffered huge losses ... to put all of that aside and focus on love and sex with your partner.  But  he knows she wants it, maybe  needs it, and the RLC contract kinda demands it ... so he goes through the motions.

For her part, she continues to love him and be sexy for him ... she has a high libido for sure but she might also be doing this to continue show her support ... "I love you, let me be  a puta for you" etc.   It is natural to want to support the one you love who is going through troubled times ... and this is not a bad way to show that support.  But it could be having the opposite effect on Alberto by putting even more pressure on him (no job and now unable to satisfy my woman).

Anyway, I was in the camp of "Alberto is lazy lover and needs a kick in the ass" ... but hearing more details about their troubling job/financial situation, maybe that is a premature judgement.  Wouldn't be my first.

This is all arm-chair  psychology so take it with a grain of salt.  I was going to tone it down but I like driving Mark crazy with theories like this.

I like your observation about Alberto being mechanical and lazy lover. I was in that camp, too. I've seen older videos of them, he wasn't always like this. Maybe you're on to something. 

Good points made!

• Thanks 1

She is back with the dogs. Seems she has no plans for a party today. I think she is gathering her strength for the Valencia excursion. But still early evening for her, so lot can happen.

she is waiting for Alberto comming home with the food , they have talked about via mobil phone. Sweet potatos are already cooking. Also no party at any other appartment.

• Thanks 1

Martina doing  some cleaning now ... at nearly midnight ... so maybe  she is tidying up for Nelly tomorrow before the depart to Valencia on Monday.  Last time I think someone said the trip is easier from Martina's apartment  as opposed to the villa.