Martina and Alberto - home activities #22

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Question is only close to what

Was just teasing Dalbert.   Every time Martina's young school friend shows up, inevitably someone asks if that is the famous "Marta".  We almost got through her visit without that being asked!  Maybe next time.  It is not Marta.

I was wondering however ... what are the purposes of these visits?  The thin girl often arrives late at night.  They basically sit on the sofa and Martina hardly interacts with her as they watch TV, etc.  One time they did play Cataan and Martina and Alberto got into a fight which I think was uncomfortable so her friend left.  Then she sleeps in the guest room and is usually out the door the next day.  Martina did kiss her good night last night ... so they have a friendship for sure.

The two girls might be friends but they are not very close it seems to me.  When Nelly is coming over Martina busts her butt cleaning and cooking ... but not for this girl.  Yet I feel Martina has some compassion for this girl ... maybe she does not have a safe place to stay and sometimes comes here to get away from something.

Anyway ... good opportunity for some good old-fashioned baseless speculation!

• Haha 1

hey, JennMom. I was only joking, understood your commentar correctly. I also always find the discussions in the forum funny when she  appears. As often mentioned before, Martina seems to be for her a big sister. so normal friendship without any sexual backkground. I always find your comments very inspiring.

• Thanks 1

Good Day All,  I am trying to understand Alberto? Is he just an idiot!  Is he thinking about how much Martina plays around.  I have notice Martina several times taking his hand and rubbing her couch and he does nothing. How more straight forward can she get. Unless she is just teasing?  Thoughts? 

2 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

oha she tries to seduce Alberto but the cartoon is too interesting😂 currently no chance.

Nothing can be more interesting than pleasing your girl.  Maybe Alberto would rather have guys and does not know it yet? 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

Good Day All,  I am trying to understand Alberto? Is he just an idiot!  Is he thinking about how much Martina plays around.  I have notice Martina several times taking his hand and rubbing her couch and he does nothing. How more straight forward can she get. Unless she is just teasing?  Thoughts? 

She has her period.