Martina and Alberto - home activities #22

50 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

The two girls might be friends but they are not very close it seems to me.  When Nelly is coming over Martina busts her butt cleaning and cooking ... but not for this girl.  Yet I feel Martina has some compassion for this girl ... maybe she does not have a safe place to stay and sometimes comes here to get away from something.

Anyway ... good opportunity for some good old-fashioned baseless speculation!

Her friend from school is 18 and her mother died last year, so it looks like Martina is acting as her big sister. They do usually laugh a lot when they're together. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Good Day All,  I am trying to understand Alberto? Is he just an idiot!  Is he thinking about how much Martina plays around.  I have notice Martina several times taking his hand and rubbing her couch and he does nothing. How more straight forward can she get. Unless she is just teasing?  Thoughts? 

It's not a big deal for arousal. My Guy rubs and scratches my couch, and puts his face in my couch and I don't feel anything. He's never tried to lick my couch, but he eats food off of it if he drops it.  😏😋

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, mingo said:

Her friend from school is 18 and her mother died last year, so it looks like Martina is acting as her big sister. They do usually laugh a lot when they're together. 

Until recently she was living with her boyfriend, but he was involved in shady dealings and there was also domestic violence and harassment. She lives now with an aunt, but they do not understand each other and they have constant fights. Last night she had one of those fights and she hadn't eaten anything all day, Martina invited her to dinner and sleep. Yes, Martina is like her big sister, playing a nice role with her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1