Martina and Alberto - home activities #22

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Mark … don’t you think most if not all of the “Alberto is queer” stuff is just sarcasm?

Even all the lesbian haircut stuff is just silly noise in my opinion.  It’s fun.  If we were altogether in person at a cocktail party, you would hear the same shit and think it was funny.

If Martina wanted to show her bisexual or lesbian side … she would shave her head in a more visible place.

if she shave her pussy is she?.... hmmm idk

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

OK if they are part of the RLC management team … put them in their own fucking apartment.  

Right, they could have taken the Gina apartment and setup shop there, but managers get all the perks, so why stay in a little apartment like that when you can have the pick of the litter and stay in a luxury villa. Yeah, I too wish they'd pack up and go back to Russia or get their own apartment so I never have to look at them again. 

• Upvote 1

il y a 27 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

I agree James.  I would also put Hannah into the mix.  She is going to do something unpredictable at some point I think.

Do you really feel the Nelly / Martina saga is not interesting?   I am sensitive to being accused of being obsessed (which is not a wrongful accusation) but it does seem to me this is a very real and authentic story here (given the context of RLC and the cams as such).  It’s ok if you don’t think so.  I agree that Martina and Alberto’s sex is rather predictable.  And Bogdan and Nelly’s sex is so over-the-top at times it reeks of being fake.  The real story is the developing story between Nelly and Martina.  Every time I try to pull back … emnv provides some juicy translations which draws me back in!!

If I could write, this might be a good plot line for a trashy romance novel.

The reason why i signed up to rlc in the first place was because of nelly and martina. I wanted to see the lesbian sex but i also wanted to find out do the husbands know whats going on or are they having an affair? im still convinced bogdan and alberto dont know how serious the relationship between nelly and martina is. I kinda lost interest because the sex is few and far inbetween and getting predictable and i didnt realise how ugly nelly is

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Mark … don’t you think most if not all of the “Alberto is queer” stuff is just sarcasm?

Even all the lesbian haircut stuff is just silly noise in my opinion.  It’s fun.  If we were altogether in person at a cocktail party, you would hear the same shit and think it was funny.

If Martina wanted to show her bisexual or lesbian side … she would shave her head in a more visible place.

come on!!!  the fucking idiot who speculated  Alberto queer comment is a fucking idiot and not capable of sarcasm ...really ???  he's a total fucking idiot 

love the haircut noise, as I mentioned,  if I had hair I would get a fancy cut like some of those .... even if the small minded accused me of being a lesbian based solely on a haircut..... I am an honorary lesbian for all the pussy I have eaten...  

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, james deen said:

and i didnt realise how ugly nelly is

17 minutes ago, james deen said:

The reason why i signed up to rlc in the first place was because of nelly and martina. I wanted to see the lesbian sex but i also wanted to find out do the husbands know whats going on or are they having an affair? im still convinced bogdan and alberto dont know how serious the relationship between nelly and martina is. I kinda lost interest because the sex is few and far inbetween and getting predictable and i didnt realise how ugly nelly is

and it's not like she is just getting ugly she always has been and an anorexic toothpick

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

come on!!!  the fucking idiot who speculated  Alberto queer comment is a fucking idiot and not capable of sarcasm ...really ???  he's a total fucking idiot 

love the haircut noise, as I mentioned,  if I had hair I would get a fancy cut like some of those .... even if the small minded accused me of being a lesbian based solely on a haircut..... I am an honorary lesbian for all the pussy I have eaten...  

With the amount of crap that gets posted on here it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest either.  Especially the stereotyping hair cut talk.

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

It means “behaving” … no alcohol … being a good wife to Bogdan … no crazy scenes like she is prone to do.  Acting normal?  😀

So Is being a good wife to Bog, having sex with her girlfriend and him (albeit not at the same time) considered a good wife?  I don't think so. The best think she could do as a good wife and marry Martina and call it a day. 

• Confused 1

il y a 1 minute, yelt a dit :

So Is being a good wife to Bog, having sex with her girlfriend and him (albeit not at the same time) considered a good wife?  I don't think so. The best think she could do as a good wife and marry Martina and call it a day. 

bogdan is cool with it but i think only because he doesnt think its serious.

• Confused 1

Just now, yelt said:

JenniferMom   another fine example of sarcasm Right ... Really !!!!   LMFAO   Really  

1 hour ago, mingo said:

If people are paying to watch REAL LIFE, those Barca vacation apartments aren't. Participants are no doubt selected on their willingness to put on shows. Grant it, watching 'real life' can be boring but that's authentic. But if what's been said about Bogdan and Nelly is true and they are "managers" sadly, they won't be going anytime soon. Being on holiday is their full time job it seems. 

If the current situation is evidence of what will occur over the summer. I may relax my membership, especially if Bog and Nell continue to drive.  I actually though Bod was a man? At least I though he use to be but what he and Nell are doing now is plain stupid and does nothing for most here and bring no new money to RLC. 

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, james deen said:

Nelly is pretty ugly. Don't know if you saw her leave this morning but she seem to try and dress masculine; The ugly pants, the backward hat.  While all the apartments are boring, I am most enjoyable not have to look at ugly Nelly.  Bog is married to Nell or is he?  It still drives me crazy to think they are married yet this stupid stuff going on is a waste of time.  Bogdan is no man, that's for sure.  What life stories they can share with there ....kids?  Martina and Alberto are thinking about the future where Bog and Nelly have no klue.  Although, AIberto is harassed for not have a job he is thinking about how to repay Martina and once he does, he is out; Thats thinking about the future.   I also think the sex between Martina and her lover Nelly is not that great, in fact it is getting quite robotic and boring (the same old thing). Martina needs to find another partner with real accompanying tits, not fake and without the dog face. But of course if things change, we all may not have anytime to talk or to speculate about. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

45 minutes ago, james deen said:

bogdan is cool with it but i think only because he doesnt think its serious.

Both guys are idiots if they don’t see the seriousness of this.  This is not an RLC show to just make money.  

Is it serious enough to destroy their marriage/relationship with their man?  I don’t know.  Maybe these relationships are open enough to allow for a serious FWB between N and M.

I am out of my base of experience having not married … but we all have very close and good friends that we are intimate with but perhaps not have sex with.  I’ve known couples who get into trouble when one spouse has a BFF that he/she confides in a lot … but never ever have sex.  It’s funny to me that you could have such a good friend and the spouse is OK but you add sex and all of a sudden it’s time to get a divorce.  To me it is not so much the sex but rather the time spent together and the intimacy between these two girls … that is the problem Alberto and Bogdan have.  Or maybe they are ok with it.  There are a lot of ways people survive as a couple these days.

It is questions like these that make this interesting to me.

• Upvote 2