Martina and Alberto - home activities #22

59 minutes ago, yelt said:

Nelly is pretty ugly. Don't know if you saw her leave this morning but she seem to try and dress masculine; The ugly pants, the backward hat.  While all the apartments are boring, I am most enjoyable not have to look at ugly Nelly.  Bog is married to Nell or is he?  It still drives me crazy to think they are married yet this stupid stuff going on is a waste of time.  Bogdan is no man, that's for sure.  What life stories they can share with there ....kids?  Martina and Alberto are thinking about the future where Bog and Nelly have no klue.  Although, AIberto is harassed for not have a job he is thinking about how to repay Martina and once he does, he is out; Thats thinking about the future.   I also think the sex between Martina and her lover Nelly is not that great, in fact it is getting quite robotic and boring (the same old thing). Martina needs to find another partner with real accompanying tits, not fake and without the dog face. But of course if things change, we all may not have anytime to talk or to speculate about. 

Wasn't it just a few months ago people were drooling and jerking off thinking Martina and Nelly might lick each other's "hey nanny nannies" ? It was the hottest topic on here

Now it's boring and Nelly is ugly. I never thought Nelly was ugly, and if wasn't with Guy, I'd fly over and drag Bogdan into an alley and f his brains out. And if Nelly was with him, I'd give her a tongue lickin while "Boggy" could bang me from behind like he used to do to Nelly on that sofa they had at thier old place. Well obviously I'm full of shit and would do none of this, so ill bid you Adieu and go clean my parents pool like I promised them 3 hours ago. 😁

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Yelt you have a lot of crazy speculations IMHO … most of which I cannot even respond to … but it this one I think I can.  We have no visual evidence that any of these four are hot tempered or violent … like Gina and Bruno.

My guess is if any of these three relationships fail … these people will just go on their way.  Lots of crying perhaps but nothing more than that.  Sadly it is human nature to not give up.  Look how bad things have gotten with Kitty and Smith and yet they are still together and fuck each other.  Humans can withstand a lot of pain unfortunately.

And thanks to emnv, I now think Alberto cares.  He is significantly and seriously embarrassed and between his business failures and Covid … has become a bit catatonic.  This is sad honestly and time will tell whether or not he can get his shit together.

I need to slow down on these self-righteous opinions or Mark’s head is going to blow off.

I’m ok with the crazy speculations Yelt but don’t take any of them too seriously.

Catatonic, Jenn, you should tryout for Jeopardy!😀

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I've licked a couch or 2 in my time .... not my best memories ok... 

Lol, it wouldn't too bad if someone just dropped a bag of chips on it and left them there. 

28 minutes ago, james deen said:

the only time ive seen bogdan really angry is a couple of months ago when nelly was coughing without covering her mouth on his stuff and he raised his voice a little and punched the wall

No kidding! I've only seen him snap out once in the old place when Nelly refused him anal, and he kicked the wall and stormed into the bedroom. Pretty funny at the time. 

Why is everyone talking so much about Nelly & Bogdan on the Martina and Alberto site.  I interpret everything differently than the nonsense being spewed here.  Martina and Alberto are very much in love.  Love is not just sex.  Love is the ability to enjoy talking to each other, to enjoy the dogs, to allow each other freedom to enjoy their hobbies, to plan their futures together, to understand that sometimes one deserves to take a holiday despite the other not being able to go because of the responsibility of the dogs.  Martina loves Alberto.  You can tell the way she smiles at him, the way they give each other hugs and kisses every once in a while because they can.  Now regarding Martina and Nelly.  Nelly is a nice person who has a great smile and speaks Russian which is something Martina is striving to improve.  They probably have a lot to talk about and they both enjoy sex together.  That is why they are on holidays together, not long holidays. This does not mean that they are promiscuous.  Both of their partners are very aware of this extra-curricular activity and they both seem to accept it.   Martina and Nelly is part of the RLC show and it is very popular.  You are all talking about it and the girls are being rewarded.  At the same time the guys are being rewarded too.  Sounds good for everyone.  Please do not continue to bash these 2 couples.  Please show some understanding.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Yelt you have a lot of crazy speculations IMHO … most of which I cannot even respond to … but it this one I think I can.  We have no visual evidence that any of these four are hot tempered or violent … like Gina and Bruno.

My guess is if any of these three relationships fail … these people will just go on their way.  Lots of crying perhaps but nothing more than that.  Sadly it is human nature to not give up.  Look how bad things have gotten with Kitty and Smith and yet they are still together and fuck each other.  Humans can withstand a lot of pain unfortunately.

And thanks to emnv, I now think Alberto cares.  He is significantly and seriously embarrassed and between his business failures and Covid … has become a bit catatonic.  This is sad honestly and time will tell whether or not he can get his shit together.

I need to slow down on these self-righteous opinions or Mark’s head is going to blow off.

I’m ok with the crazy speculations Yelt but don’t take any of them too seriously.

Hi Jen see PM.

21 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Got ya..Thank you! Not at all that serious. Really! I would like to see Martina be successful but she being bought down by N&M.  The have no moral, no desire for a future.  Granted it is not all them, decisions are made on both sides but they could have helped deter it!  

I don't believe it would be a violent situation if N&M are found together by either Alberto or Bogdan.  I would hope Bogdan would man up and sleep somewhere else until he can think straight on what to do next about his so called bi-sexual wife. And yes, a lot of crying but they will get over it and go on. I also think that Martina is being so misguided and capable of being convinced to marry Nelly, not tell anyone and she really wouldn't mind living with Nelly and Bogdan as a threesome.. Is that possible in Spain?

And I think Alberto would go on by his way without Martina and without RLC.  The question would be if you can imagine such a thing, how long that kind of situation would last, and if Martina's loses her quest to complete school for a good job and future.  I would also say again, if you can imagine such an event, Bogdan would love fucking the shit out of Martina and her enjoying that better than Nelly and that would be cause for major problems for Nelly. Or maybe not, Nelly just moves on the next bisexual partner.   

Alberto is embarrassed about his failed business means he cares..about Martina? A lot of business ventures failed; Old and new business fail and especially higher failure rates during the height of COVID. But think about this, not everyone can start a business. The amount of work that goes into a start up Business Plans, selling the business, talking to potential clients, funding, etc. ; not an easy thing to accomplish and you have to have some intelligence and skill sets, a drive to do well; Not to mention a vision for the future. Not a-lot of people can do this!! I also don't think he wants to be indebted to Martina but COVID has prevented a lot of things and this may be what embarrasses him the most. I am not making excuses for him but he has had to live with this embarrassment and not being the so called bread winner for a while. Embarrassed with being on RCL. Embarrassed that someone who use to be his girlfriend has steered away from him to others, not so much because of the bisexual attitude but to feel better about her life and doing what she is doing for money and a place to live?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/4/2021 at 6:48 PM, emnv said:

I have just listened to the discussion they had this afternoon around 3pm. It was related to the economic issue as already mentioned, but not only.

From 14:45 they start fighting with little things, the discussion heats up by 14:59

A: Are you ashamed to be with me?

M: No, what embarrasses me is that you have been a ni-ni (colloquial expression for "neither study-nor work") for 4 years, and I don't want to be with a ni-ni. I feel bad for telling you, but it is the truth and I prefer to say it once more directly to you.

A: But I don't know what to do with this shit of life, I don't know what to do with those  90000€, and you are fucking around. Yes, I'm going to give you the money back before the end of the year

M: I tell you one thing, don't give it back to me. Start from 0, count on my money, do what you want, but do something. Every day talking about the  90000€, and that is already past.

A: I am the one who has lost them, I could have bought a house or done something else ... The employee has sued me, and next month I am going to sue the franchise owners.

M: That's why you didn't want to talk to me, not to tell me! I can't stand with this anymore, really. I get anxious every time we talk about that....

Subsequent "hijos de puta" expressions refer to the franchise owners, who according to Alberto have scammed him and neither fulfilled the contract nor returned the money invested.

Sorry for the 😩 translation...

i just think she is looking for a way out so she can be with other women... sure she licks dick but when you see the passion that she has with a woman you can see where her real interests are..im sure she loves him but lets face it when you stray or struggle with bisexuality  the feeling you have for you partner fades as well...someone always gets hurt and its going to be Alberto...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Why is everyone talking so much about Nelly & Bogdan on the Martina and Alberto site.  I interpret everything differently than the nonsense being spewed here.  Martina and Alberto are very much in love.  Love is not just sex.  Love is the ability to enjoy talking to each other, to enjoy the dogs, to allow each other freedom to enjoy their hobbies, to plan their futures together, to understand that sometimes one deserves to take a holiday despite the other not being able to go because of the responsibility of the dogs.  Martina loves Alberto.  You can tell the way she smiles at him, the way they give each other hugs and kisses every once in a while because they can.  Now regarding Martina and Nelly.  Nelly is a nice person who has a great smile and speaks Russian which is something Martina is striving to improve.  They probably have a lot to talk about and they both enjoy sex together.  That is why they are on holidays together, not long holidays. This does not mean that they are promiscuous.  Both of their partners are very aware of this extra-curricular activity and they both seem to accept it.   Martina and Nelly is part of the RLC show and it is very popular.  You are all talking about it and the girls are being rewarded.  At the same time the guys are being rewarded too.  Sounds good for everyone.  Please do not continue to bash these 2 couples.  Please show some understanding.

$100 says that N & M pick up a guy while on holiday and have a 3-some

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it hasn't already happened

True.  If it happened once, with Martina's libido, the probability that it would happen again are very high!    

• Confused 1