Martina and Alberto - home activities #22

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Ah thanks.  I did see Riya after I posted in the shower so I missed her and wondered if anyone noticed.

I am not sure how I missed Gina and Bruno.  I think I need to look in the rooms.  The apartment looked empty and the motions were not firing (the green lights next to the room name).  

Being a voyeur is not easy!  Half the time the motions are going off and it's the damn dogs!  Other times the motions are NOT going off because the cast member is sleeping peacefully or not breathing or something like that.

And Martina is at the house of a female friend of her male class friend (her "Friday's friend").

I guess she'll be back soon, tomorrow she has to catch the train on time

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, emnv said:

And Martina is at the house of a female friend of her male class friend (her "Friday's friend").

I guess she'll be back soon, tomorrow she has to catch the train on time

Wow! Another girlfriend. Maybe Alberto wasn’t to far off with the comments about “fucking” around. 

• Like 1

Seems to me Martina is doing what Kitty wants to do.  Both are living the old saying....the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.  Guess they will find out by trial and error.  It's part of growing up.  

3 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Is the female friend of her male class friend called Martha or Mike? 😉

None of them 😒. But it is always fascinating to watch a snowball rolling down the hill...

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Indeed.

Close only counts when tossing Horseshoes and Hand Grenades.  

What Martina may be missing is what happens if the school and industry she has worked so hard to get into, finds she may not have the integrity or moral for the industry. Could it be bad result or reversal of the decision in-spite of the score. I see that Bogdan may be reviewing pictures of Martina, taken by Nelly. Can anyone confirm!  I see that he is not happy with what is about to take place with the travel between his wife and her lesbian lover Martina. What's on his mind with the pics?  He does have the option to consider it is time for him move on and leave his wife and to her other lovers. This in not her first and and will most likely will not be her last. He is certainly not the only love on her mind no matter want he does she continues on.  Perhaps time to make a decision or not!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

NOOOO...she's doing the lesbian cut!

OK...I'll ask.   What is the lesbian cut? 

I'm reading the forum currently, not looking at RLC.