Martina and Alberto - home activities #22

1 minute ago, jman9212 said:

Very good.

Bottom line is they are both bisexual (hair cut or not) and that can not be taken away nor can they grow out of it. It is ingrained in them for the rest of their lives. But they can respectfully represent. I am who I am and cannot see having a sexual affair with a married woman. The risk are way too high!!  But I guess all is fair in the game of life..and learning the experience of life. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

Bottom line is they are both bisexual (hair cut or not) and that can not be taken away nor can they grow out of it. It is ingrained in them for the rest of their lives. But they can respectfully represent. I am who I am and cannot see having a sexual affair with a married woman. The risk are way too high!!  But I guess all is fair in the game of life..and learning the experience of life. 

Absolutely agree with you in total. 

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Is this how this is spelled?   I thought it was cootch or cooch.   All these years I have been wrong????

In U.S. we sit on a couch.

Lol Jen,you're cracking me up! Of course it's cooch or cootch. . I'm just fooling around, @yelt accidently said couch instead of cooch, you're not wrong, I'm just being dopey saying couch in my post. I have a dumbass sense of humor. And my Guy has never tried to lick the couch, but he always wants to lick my cootch, and has been successful 100% of the time.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol Jen,you're cracking me up! Of course it's cooch or cootch. . I'm just fooling around, @yelt accidently said couch instead of cooch, you're not wrong, I'm just being dopey saying couch in my post. I have a dumbass sense of humor. And my Guy has never tried to lick the couch, but he always wants to lick my cootch, and has been successful 100% of the time.

Lol.... That was humorous. I meant to say crotch. But guess it could be cootch or cooch as mentioned. 

• Haha 1

OMG, when I read the posts about the haircut topic it must have been a boring night. Maybe there is such a thing, but everyone who had long hair once in the summer was happy when the neck was shaved. Helps  really when it is hot. But if you continue to think it is a sign of bisexuality/lesbian, it is up to you to do so. For me it is a style or comfort topic.

• Like 1

HuH......poked around the internet and found a few articles about the undercut / napecut for women. Cool and comfy, style. 

I also found articles that do link the undercut / napecut to lesbian identity.  

Ya learn something new everyday. 

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

My stupid question was meant to be ironical or even sarcastic. My only way to bear this crap.

I got you, my answer was ironic as well