Martina and Alberto - home activities #22

50 minutes ago, james deen said:

bogdan is cool with it but i think only because he doesnt think its serious.

Sometimes I think something is wrong with Martina.  All the smoking, being naked in front of whoever, whenever.  Is that normal?  Is she just not thinking? I hate to see the waste.  I believe RLC has ruined what was once a good person. Or maybe she always wanted to come out and live the wild and dangerous life.  I saw her try to grab her bothers penis. Do you think she has done him? 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Both guys are idiots if they don’t see the seriousness of this.  This is not an RLC show to just make money.  

Is it serious enough to destroy their marriage/relationship with their man?  I don’t know.  Maybe these relationships are open enough to allow for a serious FWB between N and M.

I am out of my base of experience having not married … but we all have very close and good friends that we are intimate with but perhaps not have sex with.  I’ve known couples who get into trouble when one spouse has a BFF that he/she confides in a lot … but never ever have sex.  It’s funny to me that you could have such a good friend and the spouse is OK but you add sex and all of a sudden it’s time to get a divorce.  To me it is not so much the sex but rather the time spent together and the intimacy between these two girls … that is the problem Alberto and Bogdan have.  Or maybe they are ok with it.  There are a lot of ways people survive as a couple these days.

It is questions like these that make this interesting to me.

Yes JenniferMom I agree! The N&M thing has gone way beyond RLC and the off camera on vacation every other month, will decrease the membership and someone is going to lose money. RLC?  Or do they even care.  The whole thing between N&M might get as bad as the physical occurence with Gina and Bruno. Guess it will take Bog to find N&M locked in heat together to make him a man? Alberto doesn't care!

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, yelt said:

Nelly is pretty ugly. Don't know if you saw her leave this morning but she seem to try and dress masculine; The ugly pants, the backward hat.  While all the apartments are boring, I am most enjoyable not have to look at ugly Nelly.  Bog is married to Nell or is he?  It still drives me crazy to think they are married yet this stupid stuff going on is a waste of time.  Bogdan is no man, that's for sure.  What life stories they can share with there ....kids?  Martina and Alberto are thinking about the future where Bog and Nelly have no klue.  Although, AIberto is harassed for not have a job he is thinking about how to repay Martina and once he does, he is out; Thats thinking about the future.   I also think the sex between Martina and her lover Nelly is not that great, in fact it is getting quite robotic and boring (the same old thing). Martina needs to find another partner with real accompanying tits, not fake and without the dog face. But of course if things change, we all may not have anytime to talk or to speculate about. 

It's funny how we are all hard on Alberto for sitting at home and not working yet, Nelly and Bodgan are doing the same thing, and what we don't know is how long are they going to stay in Spain. Have they applied for residency? Are they allowed to work? We don't know.. but at any rate, they had jobs and a nice apartment in Russia.. now they're just vacation bums and we give them a pass! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a une heure, james deen a dit :

Bogdan est cool avec ça mais je pense seulement parce qu'il ne pense pas que ce soit sérieux.

Sa femme s'en va trois jours avec sa maitresse et vous pensez qu'il ne prend pas cela au sérieux ?

Je ne sais plus ce que l'on doit penser pour admettre que les choses prennent une tournure importante

2 minutes ago, mingo said:

It's funny how we are all hard on Alberto for sitting at home and not working yet, Nelly and Bodgan are doing the same thing, and what we don't know is how long are they going to stay in Spain. Have they applied for residency? Are they allowed to work? We don't know.. but at any rate, they had jobs and a nice apartment in Russia.. now they're just vacation bums and we give them a pass! 

Good points!

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

Sa femme s'en va trois jours avec sa maitresse et vous pensez qu'il ne prend pas cela au sérieux ?

Je ne sais plus ce que l'on doit penser pour admettre que les choses prennent une tournure importante

Il me semble que pour Nelly ce n'est qu'une amitié intime lesbienne, mais je pense que Martina est amoureuse de Nelly. Elle l'a touche, caresse et lui donne des regards qu'elle ne fait jamais avec son mec. 

7 minutes ago, mingo said:

Not the same. If Bogdan and Nelly are in fact managers for the Barca apartments, then that is their job within the RLC company. Not the same deal as Alberto as he is just paid to be on camera. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not the same. If Bogdan and Nelly are in fact managers for the Barca apartments, then that is their job within the RLC company. Not the same deal as Alberto as he is just paid to be on camera. 

We don't know if they are managers.. people on this site have assumed or claimed it to be so. They're certainly not running the IT / technical side of things, they're not sitting at a computer for hours dealing with issues or corresponding with clients. They might be the eyes and ears on the ground for the 4 barca apartments, but probably not much more. They have as much free time as Alberto does. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mingo said:

We don't know if they are managers.. people on this site have assumed or claimed it to be so. They're certainly not running the IT / technical side of things, they're not sitting at a computer for hours dealing with issues or corresponding with clients. They might be the eyes and ears on the ground for the 4 barca apartments, but probably not much more. They have as much free time as Alberto does. 

And that's why I said -IF- they are. And IF they are, then the situation between them and Alberto is different enough for them not to be compared. 

25 minutes ago, yelt said:

The whole thing between N&M might get as bad as the physical occurence with Gina and Bruno. Guit iss it will take bog to find N&M locked in heat together to make him a man? Alberto doesn't care!

Yelt you have a lot of crazy speculations IMHO … most of which I cannot even respond to … but it this one I think I can.  We have no visual evidence that any of these four are hot tempered or violent … like Gina and Bruno.

My guess is if any of these three relationships fail … these people will just go on their way.  Lots of crying perhaps but nothing more than that.  Sadly it is human nature to not give up.  Look how bad things have gotten with Kitty and Smith and yet they are still together and fuck each other.  Humans can withstand a lot of pain unfortunately.

And thanks to emnv, I now think Alberto cares.  He is significantly and seriously embarrassed and between his business failures and Covid … has become a bit catatonic.  This is sad honestly and time will tell whether or not he can get his shit together.

I need to slow down on these self-righteous opinions or Mark’s head is going to blow off.

I’m ok with the crazy speculations Yelt but don’t take any of them too seriously.

il y a 7 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

Yelt you have a lot of crazy speculations IMHO … most of which I cannot even respond to … but it this one I think I can.  We have no visual evidence that any of these four are hot tempered or violent … like Gina and Bruno.

My guess is if any of these three relationships fail … these people will just go on their way.  Lots of crying perhaps but nothing more than that.  Sadly it is human nature to not give up.  Look how bad things have gotten with Kitty and Smith and yet they are still together and fuck each other.  Humans can withstand a lot of pain unfortunately.

And thanks to emnv, I now think Alberto cares.  He is significantly and seriously embarrassed and between his business failures and Covid … has become a bit catatonic.  This is sad honestly and time will tell whether or not he can get his shit together.

I need to slow down on these self-righteous opinions or Mark’s head is going to blow off.

I’m ok with the crazy speculations Yelt but don’t take any of them too seriously.

the only time ive seen bogdan really angry is a couple of months ago when nelly was coughing without covering her mouth on his stuff and he raised his voice a little and punched the wall

• Like 1