Martina and Alberto - home activities #22

2 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

If she is going to college in Valencia, is her run in RLC near, or is she going to take college classes remotely? Any ideas.

Thanks.

um college girl dorm cameras ...   wooo hooo 

• Haha 1

On 6/7/2021 at 4:02 PM, mingo said:

We don't know if they are managers.. people on this site have assumed or claimed it to be so. They're certainly not running the IT / technical side of things, they're not sitting at a computer for hours dealing with issues or corresponding with clients. They might be the eyes and ears on the ground for the 4 barca apartments, but probably not much more. They have as much free time as Alberto does. 

Bogdan has delivered household cleaning supplies to other Barc apartments and confers with the cleaning woman whenever there is a vacancy.

9 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

When Nelly & Martina get back from their non-RLC  tryst, and have sex with their respective mates, will it be done with love and compassion, or out of RLC obligation and $$? This tryst,also, begs the question, since this was not a trip to see family, who and/or what was the reason to leave Barcelona and be off RLC grid. Why did they have to leave?  What was done there, that they couldn't do n Barcelona? Only their hearts and minds know for sure. We probably will never know.

If I accurately recall the report from the translators about Martina and Nelly's last trip together,  even though Martina visited family during the trip, they actually spent most of their time fucking in the hotel room. As I said many times before, I think their relationship is being pushed off camera more and more because it creates more problems than the RLC financial compensation is worth. This supports the speculation that their relationship is not about RLC.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, philo said:

If I accurately recall the report from the translators about Martina and Nelly's last trip together,  even though Martina visited family during the trip, they actually spent most of their time fucking in the hotel room. As I said many times before, I think their relationship is being pushed off camera more and more because it creates more problems than the RLC financial compensation is worth. This supports the speculation that their relationship is not about RLC.

they actually spent most of their time fucking in the hotel room.  If the translators are correct, this is much like a hetero couple, whose relationship is based on sex, one day looking at each other, and giving the Peggy Lee line "Is that all there is."  The problems, that you speak of, are those dealing with their respective mates?

Thanks for the insight!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

If the translators are correct, this is much like a hetero couple, whose relationship is based on sex, one day looking at each other, and giving the Peggy Lee line "Is that all there is."  The problems, that you speak of, are those dealing with their respective mates?

Agree with you KP.  But I will add that I think the Peggy Lee point is more applicable if these two are true lesbians and the question is whether they could have a happy life together.  As lesbians, if the relationship is based on sex, then it might not last as these two are not very compatible it seems to me.

They are not lesbians but are bisexual.  I continue to think (hypothesize) that this is a really good FWB relationship forming.  So when you look beyond the sex ... they seem to be becoming great friends.  They travel together (twice).  They cuddle while watching TV.  They are playful at B4 parties and such.   They both have some sort of a commitment to their man (Nelly more so than Martina) and they also seem to really want this too.  The  men are tolerating this for now.

Great friendships can cause people to ignore traits they would not ignore in a committed relationship ... traits like Nelly's erratic behavior and how she deals with alcohol.  Martina might not think she could live with that ... but as a friend, it's almost adorable.  And Nelly needs a good friend.  The hate for Nelly here doesn't just reside here on Camcaps.  I am guessing the RLC girls don't care for her very much either -- but unlike Sera may not express it since she is the bosses wife.  

I have friends that sometimes I struggle with why I hang with them.  Sometimes they are annoying, etc.  But a good friend is always there no matter what ... and this seems to be at play here.  They are there for each other.   It has been said here that their sex is partially based on the fact that their man can't satisfy them sexually.  Well this would not be the first time girls got together for this reason.  But they are also struggling with big issues ... Nelly with her alcohol issues and Martina with her future.  And great friends help each other with tough issues ... sometimes more than a significant other.

What is new to me is seeing a possible FWB with attached partners.  I know some  single girls,  parents, etc. who have FWB relationships (or claim to) but have not met anyone  who openly says they have  this while they are married  or at least significantly attached like Martina/Alberto.

I would say Martina is playing that Peggy Lee song in her head when she thinks about Alberto being a ni ni.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Agree with you KP.  But I will add that I think the Peggy Lee point is more applicable if these two are true lesbians and the question is whether they could have a happy life together.  As lesbians, if the relationship is based on sex, then it might not last as these two are not very compatible it seems to me.

They are not lesbians but are bisexual.  I continue to think (hypothesize) that this is a really good FWB relationship forming.  So when you look beyond the sex ... they seem to be becoming great friends.  They travel together (twice).  They cuddle while watching TV.  They are playful at B4 parties and such.   They both have some sort of a commitment to their man (Nelly more so than Martina) and they also seem to really want this too.  The  men are tolerating this for now.

Great friendships can cause people to ignore traits they would not ignore in a committed relationship ... traits like Nelly's erratic behavior and how she deals with alcohol.  Martina might not think she could live with that ... but as a friend, it's almost adorable.  And Nelly needs a good friend.  The hate for Nelly here doesn't just reside here on Camcaps.  I am guessing the RLC girls don't care for her very much either -- but unlike Sera may not express it since she is the bosses wife.  

I have friends that sometimes I struggle with why I hang with them.  Sometimes they are annoying, etc.  But a good friend is always there no matter what ... and this seems to be at play here.  They are there for each other.   It has been said here that their sex is partially based on the fact that their man can't satisfy them sexually.  Well this would not be the first time girls got together for this reason.  But they are also struggling with big issues ... Nelly with her alcohol issues and Martina with her future.  And great friends help each other with tough issues ... sometimes more than a significant other.

What is new to me is seeing a possible FWB with attached partners.  I know some  single girls,  parents, etc. who have FWB relationships (or claim to) but have not met anyone  who openly says they have  this while they are married  or at least significantly attached like Martina/Alberto.

I would say Martina is playing that Peggy Lee song in her head when she thinks about Alberto being a ni ni.

They both have some sort of a commitment to their man (Nelly more so than Martina)  If it wasn't for the RLC perks, can you envision Martina leaving Alberto and RLC to live the life that she wants?  I'm of the opinion, that as much as adores Nelly, Martina does not want to be fucking for voyeuristic strangers at 30.  Trying to set a 10 yr. relationship aside, darn near impossible, it is easier for Martina to walk away from Alberto and RLC, than Nelly, a married woman and her job.

Martina does see a future, as you have noted, but what will win out?  The classic battle of head vs. heart.  

We always have to keep in mind, Nelly has a lot more to lose than Martina, when it comes to looking at a future with RLC.

Good insights Jenn! 

2 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

They both have some sort of a commitment to their man (Nelly more so than Martina)  If it wasn't for the RLC perks, can you envision Martina leaving Alberto and RLC to live the life that she wants?  I'm of the opinion, that as much as adores Nelly, Martina does not want to be fucking for voyeuristic strangers at 30.  Trying to set a 10 yr. relationship aside, darn near impossible, it is easier for Martina to walk away from Alberto and RLC, than Nelly, a married woman and her job.

Martina does see a future, as you have noted, but what will win out?  The classic battle of head vs. heart.  

We always have to keep in mind, Nelly has a lot more to lose than Martina, when it comes to looking at a future with RLC.

Thank you KP.  I agree with everything you just said.  Which to me is all the more reason to support my theory that they are becoming great friends ... FWB friends is part of this package ... as they commiserate with their situations ... but it probably won't be anything more than a great friendship.  Perhaps lifelong.  Think about it ... if Martina is struggling with her future ... I have to think Nelly is a better sounding board than Alberto who is a ni ni.     Of course this is crazy to you guys ... what makes Nelly a great "life coach" so to speak ... but that's the point ... girls need other girls to "vent" to ... just as you guys probably "vent" about your SO's to other guys as well.   Nelly is not a great role model but it doesn't matter as long as she listens and has Martina in her heart which I think she does.  

Also remember this basic truth:  Before you can love someone, you have to love yourself.  Alberto doesn't seem to love himself right now.    Nelly probably loves herself too much.   

49 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Good to see Alberto has  the place tidied  up before Martina's return.   I was starting  to worry.

maybe we are not so different ...here you are worrying if the whole  place is clean??? just sayin... 🤡

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank you KP.  I agree with everything you just said.  Which to me is all the more reason to support my theory that they are becoming great friends ... FWB friends is part of this package ... as they commiserate with their situations ... but it probably won't be anything more than a great friendship.  Perhaps lifelong.  Think about it ... if Martina is struggling with her future ... I have to think Nelly is a better sounding board than Alberto who is a ni ni.     Of course this is crazy to you guys ... what makes Nelly a great "life coach" so to speak ... but that's the point ... girls need other girls to "vent" to ... just as you guys probably "vent" about your SO's to other guys as well.   Nelly is not a great role model but it doesn't matter as long as she listens and has Martina in her heart which I think she does.  

Also remember this basic truth:  Before you can love someone, you have to love yourself.  Alberto doesn't seem to love himself right now.    Nelly probably loves herself too much.   

Girls need other girls. I can relate because we are dealing with a 90yr. mother and her issues. My sister, 2 boys, one girl, has mentioned she would like a sister to talk to. You are correct woman to woman or man to man talk is different compared to man to woman.

I agree about Alberto. Just based on body language, he seems to be floating through life. His money problems are probably coming to a head soon. Maybe, that's a reason why Martina needed to get away.