Martina and Alberto - home activities #22

6 minutes ago, yelt said:

Could be.. but I would say she needed to have a reaction considering the other around.   

there was a situation the other week when martina had her tits out and when she realised bogdan was outside she quickly covered them up and apologized. If they were fucking surely she wouldnt have that reaction and wouldnt care about bogdan seeing her tits

Also, I don't really think she cares who sees her tits.  She has no moral and is not shy at the least. Think about a week later she undressed (fully nude) and jump in the pool with Bogdan looking on from the kitchen. Or the bathing suit provide by ugly Nelly, where her tits were out more than in and Bogdan was right there. What does that tell you? 

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, yelt said:

there was a situation the other week when martina had her tits out and when she realised bogdan was outside she quickly covered them up and apologized. If they were fucking surely she wouldnt have that reaction and wouldnt care about bogdan seeing her tits

Also, I don't really think she cares who sees her tits.  She has no moral and is not shy at the least. Think about a week later she undressed (fully nude) and jump in the pool with Bogdan looking on from the kitchen. Or the bathing suit provide by ugly Nelly, where her tits were out more than in and Bogdan was right there. What does that tell you? 

I'm sorry but I have to disagree, I think they are fucking and have been for a month or two and Martina's reaction to exposing herself was for the camera's.  These ARE Emmy award winning actors and actresses after all...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry but I have to disagree, I think they are fucking and have been for a month or two and Martina's reaction to exposing herself was for the camera's.  These ARE Emmy award winning actors and actresses after all...

😀😀

Martina è caduta veramente in basso.....si è dimostrata una donna che ha bisogno di soddisfare i propri bisogni perché non è soddisfatta del suo uomo e onestamente non capisco come Alberto sopporti tutto questo.....forse sono davvero attori perché non c'è niente di normale in tutto questo....

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, robert21 said:

Martina has fallen really low ..... she has proved to be a woman who needs to satisfy her needs because she is not satisfied with her man and I honestly do not understand how Alberto bears all this ..... maybe they are really actors because there is nothing normal about this ....

Clearly not Real Life, right?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kenpaul said:

Wanneer Nelly & Martina terugkomen van hun niet-RLC-rendement en seks hebben met hun respectievelijke vrienden, zal dat dan met liefde en mededogen gebeuren, of uit RLC-verplichting en $$? Dit rendez-vous roept ook de vraag op, aangezien dit geen reis was om familie te zien, wie en/of wat de reden was om Barcelona te verlaten en buiten de RLC-grid te zijn. Waarom moesten ze weg? Wat werd daar gedaan dat ze niet konden doen in Barcelona? Alleen hun hart en geest weten het zeker. We zullen het waarschijnlijk nooit weten.

App. gaan bezichten voor Martina om te gaan studeren.

8 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

App. gaan bezichten voor Martina om te gaan studeren.

If she is going to college in Valencia, is her run in RLC near, or is she going to take college classes remotely? Any ideas.

Thanks.

22 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

$100 says that N & M pick up a guy while on holiday and have a 3-some

21 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Has this been confirmed by anyone with REPLAY?   We need to be evidence-based here.

🤔well i do believe most gay an bisexuals where sexual abuse as children and it wouldn't supersize me if it has   (((( don't get me wrong , i think you can be gay without that happening but its most common when it has)))😧

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, lazyeye said:

🤔well i do believe most gay an bisexuals where sexual abuse as children and it wouldn't supersize me if it has   (((( don't get me wrong , i think you can be gay without that happening but its most common when it has)))😧

Sorry...are you saying that most gay and bisexuals are that way sexually orientated because they were abused as kids? 🥴