Martina and Alberto - home activities #22

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So, I bet Marina is talking Alberto's ear off by now

It’s amazing how fast Harley reacts. Imagine, he is no subscriber, doesn’t watch himself, always gets his information from a voyeur friend of his. Swindler!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO was I right???

Actually, it appears that martini Martina may have had a few more martini's than she may have needed while away since she is now apparently napping on the couch in the living room.

Just now, Nicholas said:

Actually, it appears that martini Martina may have had a few more martini's than she may have needed while away since she is now apparently napping on the couch in the living room.

LOL I'm sure didn't get much sleep being with coke head Nelly!!

He had just left on his bike ride.  She talked on the phone a couple of times and appeared to do some texting.  Sleeping now.  Looks like a mascara run on her right cheek but she didn't appear to be crying.   

12 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

It’s amazing how fast Harley reacts. Imagine, he is no subscriber, doesn’t watch himself, always gets his information from a voyeur friend of his. Swindler!

Does anyone actually still believe that he doesn't watch RLC? Especially when he tends to have more posts in threads than anyone else... about people he claims he doesn't care about?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO was I right???

Only if she talking via telephone.

Key thing to watch for serious voyeurs ... who gets a better reception from Martina ... Alberto or the dogs.  We've seen the dogs reception and it will be tough to beat.  Sad since he did all that work to clean the house.

Where did Alberto go?  I was checking in and out on my phone and I swore I saw him feverishly cleaning ... then I saw the "Martina is home" post ... and I check ... and no Alberto at all.  It is as if he knew she is on her way and wanted to get the hell out of the apartment.

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Only if she talking via telephone.

Key thing to watch for serious voyeurs ... who gets a better reception from Martina ... Alberto or the dogs.  We've seen the dogs reception and it will be tough to beat.  Sad since he did all that work to clean the house.

Where did Alberto go?  I was checking in and out on my phone and I swore I saw him feverishly cleaning ... then I saw the "Martina is home" post ... and I check ... and no Alberto at all.  It is as if he knew she is on her way and wanted to get the hell out of the apartment.

Are you saying he's not even home?  If so, that's a very interesting turn of events, don't you think?  I was sure she would have been filling the cuck in on all her activities from her trip.....turn out the lights, the party's over....they say that all, good things must end....call it a night, the party's over and tomorrow comes and we will fuck up all over again :biggrin: