B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #61 (June)

2 hours ago, james deen said:

i wonder where bogdan goes all day. Hes not with nelly or anyone else in the project and he cant speak spanish...

From what I've been told, a lot of the time he will go out the main door and go right into the garage and that's known because the person that told me has heard him in there after he went out the main door on several occasions.  I'm not saying he does it every time he goes out the main door but he does do it quite frequently from what i've been told.

I insist, the number that so excited many of you a week ago happened under the influence of alcohol, I am still waiting for these girls to do something interesting without having to put two liters of beer and a half of martini in their bodies.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

I said from the start that Bogdan and Nelly being at the villa was a big no no. There are more people joining CC just to say this. Bogdan and Nelly need their own apartent, there's no need for them to be at the villa. 

They've had 2 good ideas since they've been there, the fitness room and the water slide. 

They are not present at the villa for 2-3 days at a time, what's the point?

Get the villa back to GOV...fuck the couples idea for the villa, I don't mind the girls having guys they choose to come and fuck them but no guy should be a tenent. 🙂 

well said!!!

48 minutes ago, james deen said:

This might be my last month. If all the fun is off camera and then when you are on camera you are fucking boring then whats the fucking point

It would be the best thing you could do by giving up that shit hole they call RLC!!

il y a 2 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

From what I've been told, a lot of the time he will go out the main door and go right into the garage and that's known because the person that told me has heard him in there after he went out the main door on several occasions.  I'm not saying he does it every time he goes out the main door but he does do it quite frequently from what i've been told.

thats all he ever does. Then when theres a party he will stay in his room or the living room by himself. What the hell happend to this guy

49 minutes ago, catalonia said:

They were also a week ago, the difference does not seem to be N / B but alcohol.

Why do you think the management of RLC does nothing to hinder the amount of alcohol or drugs these tenants consume?  It's because they want them stoned or drunk so that something might happen......no alcohol/drugs means nothing happens!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

¿Por qué cree que la administración de RLC no hace nada para obstaculizar la cantidad de alcohol o drogas que consumen estos inquilinos? Es porque los quieren drogados o borrachos para que algo pueda pasar ... ¡sin alcohol / drogas significa que no pasa nada!

Example: Nelly and Martina are drugged or drunk when they fuck?

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

thats all he ever does. Then when theres a party he will stay in his room or the living room by himself. What the hell happend to this guy

Don't know and don't care....I don't like the sumbitch in the slightest!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Por supuesto que lo son, Nelly y Bogdan son dos de los mayores consumidores de drogas del proyecto y ahora Martina es parte de él.

I may be wrong but it doesn't seem like it to me, I see Nelly and Martina fucking and I believe it, the Tesla show and her friend from a week ago doesn't.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, catalonia said:

I'm sorry but I can't agree, if they need to be drunk in order not to be boring they have a problem ... and so do we.

They were not drunk the whole day, they were drinking yes, getting merry yes, getting tipsy yes. They were not falling down drunk the whole day. And how many times have you seen them drinking doing the same thing they did that day?  It's not like they've been shit faced the whole time they've been at the villa.

Tes and Eli are girls on vacation (GOV) allow them a little bit of fun. 🙂 

• Like 2