B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #61 (June)

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Bogdan must feel a little like Hugh Hefner 

no hes not cuz hugh hefner had better taste in women, i doubt that hugh hefner could marry nelly or give her front page in playboy

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, yelt said:

What proof do you have, they are what you are saying?  Or are you speculating, wishing they were drug dealers. 

Get real for once Yelt.....I've seen it with my own two eyes when I used to sub years ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 49 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

Nelly, Pam, Vivian, Tesla, Elian

Nelly just jumped into the pool splashing T&E and getting their phones wet, etc.   They seemed a little pissed but I can't understand a word they were saying and they seem ok now.  Nelly was laughing in that hideous laugh of hers.  Again she is very very impulsive.  

Correction, repulsive!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

They might be from what I've been told but not from what I have seen in the past

lol u are very funny HF with your informer it always make me laugh when u said i've been told

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

bueno, tal vez no 13 horas de imprudencia y locura ... pero recuerde que llegaron con nudismo completo los primeros días sobrios, disfrutando de la piscina, cocinando desnudos e incluso los últimos días desnudos completos alrededor de la piscina y la villa ... todavía bastante sexy para ver en mi opinión 

Correct and that seems great to me, I mean specifically that between them they have not had relations while being sober since I did not particularly like the thug behavior that they had drunk, I know that they are on vacation but of what in Barcelona we call "tourism drunk "I think we're a little tired.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Correct and that seems great to me, I mean specifically that between them they have not had relations while being sober since I did not particularly like the thug behavior that they had drunk, I know that they are on vacation but of what in Barcelona we call "tourism drunk "I think we're a little tired.

they need more martini and jagermeister or nothing gonna happen but i like to see them playing dart and poker too