B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #61 (June)

8 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

No estuvieron borrachos todo el día, bebieron sí, se alegraron sí, se emborracharon sí. No estuvieron cayendo borrachos en todo el día. ¿Y cuántas veces los has visto bebiendo haciendo lo mismo que hicieron ese día? No es que se hayan enfrentado a una mierda todo el tiempo que han estado en la villa.

Tes y Eli son chicas de vacaciones (GOV), permíteles que se diviertan un poco. 🙂 

Well that is the question, sober I have not seen them do anything especially interesting. And I don't care what they do on vacation, just my concept of fun is not necessarily needing to get drunk. I myself am charming being sober ... 🥰

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, yadevol said:

They seem to be up to something

They just went into the room to right of the entrance on cam 2-9. Then they came out and Tesla was hiding something in her coat. On the balcony now and we can't see a anything. 

31 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Well that is the question, sober I have not seen them do anything especially interesting. And I don't care what they do on vacation, just my concept of fun is not necessarily needing to get drunk. I myself am charming being sober ... 🥰

They've cooked for themselves, 🙂 tell us all what you'd like to see sober girls do on vacation other than site seeing which I may add them being off camera a while for so so. Something I am glad to see them doing and I wish them  well and fun times. So I ask you do you want to see them sober or having crazy fun after having a few drinks? 🙂 

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

They've cooked for themselves, 🙂 tell us all what you'd like to see sober girls do on vacation other than site seeing which I may add them being off camera a while for so so. Something I am glad to see them doing and I wish them  well and fun times. So I ask you do you want to see them sober or having crazy fun after having a few drinks? 🙂 

I know I like them better when they are drunk. 😉

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Aye Corvette, have any of those 'girls gone wild' videos been filmed anywhere near you?

Not near me. I see Elian and Tesla are drinking a beer. That's a start.