B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #61 (June)

34 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

earlier the chat on bed was clearly about money - have they overdone their fun? Barcelona clubs ain't cheap for sure, I hope they are not banking on Viv subbing them tonight. Just a thought.....😗

you think too hard.... what a shitty thought to put on T&E

Whole place is flat, the moved the best organiser out. No meals together, nothing like the same number of parties, no bathing together. New vibrant, exciting, fun people badly needed or there could be trouble ahead

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

you think too hard.... what a shitty thought to put on T&E

well, put it his way, when they arrved they counted out 11 x 50 eur notes plus some 20's. Today they had 3 x 20 each plus some change.Thats some 500 euro gone.  As said,  thinking they have run out of dosh. Thats all . A simple conclusion.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Did they leave together?  Maybe some time to build friendships.

with bogdan and nelly rules there will be no more fun in b4 anymore, so t and e have to go to barcelona to get their fun off cam

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

with bogdan and nelly rules there will be no more fun in b4 anymore, so t and e have to go to barcelona to get their fun off cam

To be clear I am wanting to know if T&E left with Vivian or did Vivian leave separately?   I know it seems like T&E are inseparable.