B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #61 (June)

1 minute ago, james deen said:

Ésa es la única razón que tiene sentido.

Supongo que de cualquier manera toda la diversión estará fuera de cámara, así que no importa.

Indeed, the question is not that they have a good time but that we have a good time

• Upvote 1

Add me to the list of former long-time subscribers that will not waste almost $40.00/month on what is currently offered. There are in Barcelona 8 and at least 2 couples that need to be rotated out before they get any more from me. And (unpopular opinion) I could care less than zero about Leora and her shows. She was great with Paul, but is/has been on autopilot for a while now. I'll settle for checking in here occasionally to see if anything changed.

• Upvote 3

il y a 1 minute, albundy1089 a dit :

Add me to the list of former long-time subscribers that will not waste almost $40.00/month on what is currently offered. There are in 8 Barcelona and at least 2 couples that need to be rotated out before they get any more from me. And (unpopular opinion) I could care less than zero about Leora and her shows. She was great with Paul, but is/has been on autopilot for a while now. I'll settle for checking in here occasionally to see if anything changed.

This might be my last month. If all the fun is off camera and then when you are on camera you are fucking boring then whats the fucking point

à l’instant, catalonia a dit :

They were also a week ago, the difference does not seem to be N / B but alcohol.

bogdan the day after told them off in the kitchen and ever since they have been boring so hes to blame

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

Bogdan al día siguiente los regañó en la cocina y desde entonces han sido aburridos, así que él tiene la culpa.

I'm sorry but I can't agree, if they need to be drunk in order not to be boring they have a problem ... and so do we.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, james deen said:

bogdan taming the two new girls is unforgivable and should be banished. The only time they show a bit of life is when they know hes out the house

He's a married man and has no business being in B4 in the first damn place

• Upvote 1