B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #61 (June)

3 minutes ago, panther73 said:

If the idea that Bogdan went with Nelly and Martina is true, why didn't RLC include Bogdan in the "on vacation" notice?  Bet that question will generate some RLC conspiracy comments!  P.S.:  I'm aware they didn't post Linda but if they went to the trouble to post Nelly, Bogdan could have been typed very easily.  Ok kids have at it!🤔

i dont think anyone cares when he is coming back

Jessica, Kelly, Alla, Molly, Naomi, Fiora or Viv's twin (wink) Karol , my picks to fill the penthouse.

Actually, when I saw Viv's hip tattoo, I thought RLC had found our friend Karol and brought her back.

Anyone one of these ladies would be make the summer a little bit hotter in B4.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Jessica, Kelly, Alla, Molly, Naomi, Fiora or Viv's twin (wink) Karol , my picks to fill the penthouse.

Actually, when I saw Viv's hip tattoo, I thought RLC had found our friend Karol and brought her back.

Anyone one of these ladies would be make the summer a little bit hotter in B4.

I've suggested the original Anabel without Efim and the rabbits!  She was attractive sexy, incredibly passionate when having sex.  AND, she could entertain with the violin.  She was great walking around playing naked.  Lastly, she's Russian and would fit in.  Yes bring back Anabel! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i dont think anyone cares when he is coming back

When placing a couple in B4 RLC should have chose Amanda and Pablo. Very cool couple that everyone enjoyed watching. Some complain about B but he does a lot of work around the Villa and is always willing to help get things done.

As for their relationship N & B well.. thats special.

B & N have been around RLC for a long while, I believe if the pandemic had not happened we would not see them except maybe as guests like before. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, panther73 said:

I've suggested the original Anabel without Efim and the rabbits!  She was attractive sexy, incredibly passionate when having sex.  AND, she could entertain with the violin.  She was great walking around playing naked.  Lastly, she's Russian and would fit in.  Yes bring back Anabel! 

Or Diana (again without Efim)

5 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

When placing a couple in B4 RLC should have chose Amanda and Pablo. Very cool couple that everyone enjoyed watching. Some complain about B but he does a lot of work around the Villa and is always willing to help get things done.

B & N have been around RLC for a long while, I believe if the pandemic had not happened we would not see them except maybe as guests like before. 

i think he is ok, but B4 is for girls only,no couples

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Guest amandafan
32 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Totally agree, Amanda and Pablo were the nicest people ever on RLC. 

33 minutes ago, panther73 said:

Nice post ☺️😇👏