Masha - Home activities #14

Noldus

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes , yes , I agree 😆 But he overnighted many times with Dina and there was never anything to be seen from him , i believe he is shy on cameras 🤨

Yes, maybe. But I think Dina is pretty shy too, so Aleksandro might have been more open with a different women. Either way, he could remain single too, I want to hear him play the guitar and create a great atmosphere again.

6 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Masha is in Berlin, maybe she went with Dina on vacation ? Or she's going to meet a relative. 

she flew to Berlin with Dina
It's a short trip, she wanted to take care of the video today, so she also took things with her

1 hour ago, Shinobi49 said:

Masha is in Berlin, maybe she went with Dina on vacation ? Or she's going to meet a relative. 

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

she flew to Berlin with Dina
It's a short trip, she wanted to take care of the video today, so she also took things with her

She is in Germany then , let’s see if we get the “ airplane sign “ .. 

If it wasn’t  for the child , i could see Tanya becoming Masha’s  roommate 😇 So , why not Babi ? Perhaps renting her current place and stay with Masha ? Of course it might always be that Masha prefers this privacy she has now .. pff , let’s see 😎

19 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Hedi comes to Rome every two weeks
It's been two weeks since his last visit 😏

We still don’t know the current relationship he has now with this apartment , however tanya is always the mother of his child and willing always to take care of him .. plus , if he comes , it is always late morning hours 😎 To be honest , I would love to see a stranger as a visitor , a newcomer or .. Alessandro 🤩🤩🥳🥳

Il y a 1 heure, ddhm a dit :

We still don’t know the current relationship he has now with this apartment , however tanya is always the mother of his child and willing always to take care of him .. plus , if he comes , it is always late morning hours 😎 To be honest , I would love to see a stranger as a visitor , a newcomer or .. Alessandro 🤩🤩🥳🥳

so hedi is mashas bf but also had a previous relationship with tanya and has a child with her?

17 minutes ago, james deen said:

so hedi is mashas bf but also had a previous relationship with tanya and has a child with her?

Tanya and Hedi have a child together .. according to posts , Masha has said that she was “trying “ to find a couple like them , I can’t personally confirm , but there’s a hint as she was hosting a couple last winter also , the famous gorgeous tattoo girl with her black BF .. Masha and Hedi has been since Day 1 only sex for me , Masha didn’t have any problem if Hedi wanted to have sex with others , at least of what I have understood . We witnessed a threesome between Masha , Hedi and Tanya and many obvious flirting attempts from Babi to Hedi .. well , as always at Masha’s , madness 😂🤣 

The last visit of Hedi was rather weird , it might have been the end of the sexual relation that Masha wished , but it remains to be seen .. 

Tanya and Hedi seem to get along super great , I believe Tanya is always in love with him and she has accepted whatever goes on in his life , but she absolutely takes care of him . Seeing them having sex , can’t actually say what’s the deal , what matters is that we were introduced last year first time around this period to Tanya by Babi in Barcelona and we have the pleasure to enjoy this amazing woman at Masha’s this year . As always to repeat once again , these crazy stories only at Masha’s 😂🤣😆🤓🤩🥳

• Like 2