Masha - Home activities #14

Noldus

Well well , when you think you have seen it all … as mentioned earlier , only at Masha’s things like this can happen 😎🥳 Welcome back  to the crazy trio , it is all open for craziness I guess and it depends on Tanya also 😎 .. at least there will always be this apartment 😉 to provide 

1 minute ago, woodyj627 said:

I hope they don't break up Masha's stuff like before.😒

That’s why Masha is more cautious during this absence , she handled the apartment to Tanya 😆 

• Haha 1

no Hedi came (stayed with his other girlfriend in Bozen?)
Tanya is managing the apartment well . (nothing broken).
I miss Menta, but she may sleep in a corner that is not visible
Masha and Dina are having fun in Berlin (#csdberlin), at some point Masha also said that she had a gay friend there,
tomorrow we have a flight back to rome at 11:20, so Masha could be home tomorrow afternoon, or she flies to Prague with Dina, nothing can be calculated, not even the symbol ✈️of absence 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

no Hedi came (stayed with his other girlfriend in Bozen?)
Tanya is managing the apartment well . (nothing broken).
I miss Menta, but she may sleep in a corner that is not visible
Masha and Dina are having fun in Berlin (#csdberlin), at some point Masha also said that she had a gay friend there,
tomorrow we have a flight back to rome at 11:20, so Masha could be home tomorrow afternoon, or she flies to Prague with Dina, nothing can be calculated, not even the symbol ✈️of absence 🤷‍♂️

The last weeks , RLC is terrible with the holidays sign .. Linda , Malia for two days , now Masha .. pff .. we still have Tanya ☺️ and Babi around , satisfied to watch 😇

• Like 1