Masha - Home activities #14

Tanya also appeared , makes it easier then for order in the house 😂🤣 , Tanya almost 2 years older than Babi , explanation then for the Arab speaking since she’s Tunisian and they speak both French and Arabian there . In general , one more of the famous “ after party “gatherings , usually they end without things happening but we get to see new people and it is what the voyeurs majority wants , the chance to see the unexpected , that’s what feeds the excitement 😎😎

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Tanya also appeared , makes it easier then for order in the house 😂🤣 , Tanya almost 2 years older than Babi , explanation then for the Arab speaking since she’s Tunisian and they speak both French and Arabian there . In general , one more of the famous “ after party “gatherings , usually they end without things happening but we get to see new people and it is what the voyeurs majority wants , the chance to see the unexpected , that’s what feeds the excitement 😎😎

What ???? dude you need to really understand the difference between people watchers and voyeurs !!!

voyeur
[voiˈyər, vwäˈyər]

NOUN
  1. a person who gains sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity.

Definition of voyeur

1a: someone who obtains sexual gratification from observing unsuspecting individuals who are partly undressed, naked, or engaged in sexual actsbroadly : someone who habitually seeks sexual stimulation by visual means
    b: a person who commits the crime of voyeurism

27 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What ???? dude you need to really understand the difference between people watchers and voyeurs !!!

I hear you Starider but just because we rarely "gain sexual pleasure" from RLC ... and just because we rarely see much "sexual activity" on RLC ... this does not mean that we're not HOPING for this!!!  So I think it is safe to call ourselves voyeurs even though RLC does not deliver.  I mean, if we wanted to people watch, we would go to the mall.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

voyeur
[voiˈyər, vwäˈyər]

NOUN
  1. a person who gains sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity.

Definition of voyeur

1a: someone who obtains sexual gratification from observing unsuspecting individuals who are partly undressed, naked, or engaged in sexual actsbroadly : someone who habitually seeks sexual stimulation by visual means

As everything in the world , it evolves .. not only sex for me or nudism , a nip slip for example it can also make it , but it is how I personally realize it . 

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

voyeur
[voiˈyər, vwäˈyər]

NOUN

Definition of voyeur

A voyeur must have patience. This expectation that something has to happen every night, triggered by all these bullshit shows from GOV apartments, is really sad.

All three girls have shown in the past that they are not afraid of the camera. The fact that guests are there is in itself a great step forward for RLC. Even if nothing has happened yet.

2 hours ago, Benny19 said:

Can any of you tell how long Masha is on vacation?

Only RLC can provide this info , if Masha hasn’t informed the appropriate RLC department for this , then we can’t know .. or , someone at RLC isn’t doing the job right and we are left without information .. but , it was the same with Linda when she was away for a week and there was no information and also with Malia when she was away for 2 days .. I guess that it is RLC’s problem . 

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Only RLC can provide this info , if Masha hasn’t informed the appropriate RLC department for this , then we can’t know .. or , someone at RLC isn’t doing the job right and we are left without information .. but , it was the same with Linda when she was away for a week and there was no information and also with Malia when she was away for 2 days .. I guess that it is RLC’s problem . 

I totally agree with you!  Lately it seems rlc only cares about money.  They have written us in their .......!

Babi has done their things together and will go, Tanya put laundry out of bed in the washing machine
Tanya's home inspection could be over today?
or it's routine, because today is Monday and Monday is always laundry day

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Babi has done their things together and will go, Tanya put laundry out of bed in the washing machine
Tanya's home inspection could be over today?
or it's routine, because today is Monday and Monday is always laundry day

tanya have such a nice ass she need a good pounding but dont count on hedi to do that