Stifler (2021) Part #4

I was watching Goldie and Stifler and it seemed that she would not let him insert into him and she would not give oral.. I thought she was mad.. But it turned out that she wanted him to use a Condom.. Guess see got smart of Stifler an realized his pull method was not 100% effective or he gave her an STD. Or Maybe she go tired of the sticky Carpets from where he ejaculated and never cleaned up...Again, I  dothink the newness is wearing off  for her and him.

That is Kinda weird couple ( in a sense), last night he fucked her non stop for almost an hour at Benjamin's . Today he could not get hard & he played with her a bit and she stayed in Bedroom for over an hour masturbating, then she comes out and  he goes to Bedroom to masturbate by himself(that is stuff married people do). Or I guess he only had 1 blue pill and he used it yesterday.

5 hours ago, michaels4444 said:

Esa es una pareja un poco extraña (en cierto sentido), anoche se la folló sin parar durante casi una hora en Benjamin's. Hoy no pudo ponerse duro y jugó un poco con ella y ella se quedó en el dormitorio más de una hora masturbándose, luego ella sale y él va al dormitorio para masturbarse solo (eso es lo que hacen las personas casadas). O supongo que solo tomó 1 pastilla azul y la usó ayer.

Esta pareja es Alex y Anna y son de las mas veteranas en voyeur house tv. y lo que le pasa a Alex es que siempre que a follado con Anna o con otras Chicas que yo haya visto como haya bebido un poco mas de la cuenta  no acaba terminando las faenas.

This new guy is so wierd , when he and Goldie were in the Loggia , while she was just talking and he had his hand down his pants and you can tell he is playing with himself while he watching his phone but looking at Goldie too- eew pervert move!