Stifler (2021) Part #4

4 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

This new guy is so wierd , when he and Goldie were in the Loggia , while she was just talking and he had his hand down his pants and you can tell he is playing with himself while he watching his phone but looking at Goldie too- eew pervert move!

This new guy is the boss . he's not new!

him and anna have been with vhtv for years!

1 hour ago, x192023 said:

This new guy is the boss . he's not new!

him and anna have been with vhtv for years!

Wow, ok he is new to me and was new to the Apartment at the time - He still did a perv move my playing with himself in front of Goldie! ( in my opinion)- check the tape. They were in Loggia at time was 17:39-40 on  the clock...It was kind of weird( to me) that  I bothered you with the "new" comment more than his perv move to Goldie...Just me opinion!

1 hour ago, michaels4444 said:

Wow, ok he is new to me and was new to the Apartment at the time - He still did a perv move my playing with himself in front of Goldie! ( in my opinion)- check the tape. They were in Loggia at time was 17:39-40 on  the clock...It was kind of weird( to me) that  I bothered you with the "new" comment more than his perv move to Goldie...Just me opinion!

What did he do to her? I checked and could not find anything unusual..

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think Alex had his hands in his pants while she was in the loggia with him

and he was looking at his phone. I didn't see it .that's just what i understood!

Just now, x192023 said:

I think Alex had his hands in his pants while she was in the loggia with him

and he was looking at his phone. I didn't see it .that's just what i understood!

Well just normal for Alex. Nothing to worry about. Goldie seemed to enjoy the conversation...

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

OK, But it was surprising to me that Alex had his hand down his pants - through the waist band and I could tell that his hand was going up and down at a fast pace and Goldie never looked at him directly. But if everyone is ok - then it is dropped. I just never saw a guy on this site to that with someone he did not know - but that is just me... 

• Haha 1

Ok everyone thinks I am the Bearer of bads news but it was sad that Goldie was fast asleep in bed, Stifler was massaging her around 2:15 and then later he widens her legs and pulled her thong down and tried to fuck her, every time she moves her ass away and he kept trying and she kept moving away from him. Then he 2:30 he finally stopped because it sounded like she started crying.  Maybe its me but I think she is still a kid and a lot has happened to her in last 24 hours and she's not a veteran like a lot of girls. But that is just my opinion.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, michaels4444 said:

OK, But it was surprising to me that Alex had his hand down his pants - through the waist band and I could tell that his hand was going up and down at a fast pace and Goldie never looked at him directly. But if everyone is ok - then it is dropped. I just never saw a guy on this site to that with someone he did not know - but that is just me... 

he also usually pisses in the bathroom sink 😁 when he’s drunk

which is most of the time!