Stifler (2021) Part #4

Il y a 4 heures, Daleys a dit :

I was curious because there was a set of pic posted Sunday of the same thing and now today more was posted without the time and date i don't know if they are new or not as no information was posted just pics.

I hope that Burberry comes back to service Stifler again she is the best

The same old couch is still in place, that couch has seen a lot of fucking in the past and hopefully the trend will continue in the future.

1 hour ago, Stoplight said:

It seems like Goldi is moving to her own place with Turbo and Oxi (whoever they are). I think it is Ken and Barbies old place.

Well at least that dude in shorts is the same one who lived with Stifler for a little while.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stoplight said:

It seems like Goldi is moving to her own place with Turbo and Oxi (whoever they are). I think it is Ken and Barbies old place.

Where have you heard that?

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It is on the site. New place. Realm59. Oxy & Turbo, Goldie 

Found it when I updated. Interesting! But I'm abit sceptical of having 3 tenants in a 1-bedroom apartment.

Just now, ed2 said:

Found it when I updated. Interesting! But I'm abit sceptical of having 3 tenants in a 1-bedroom apartment.

I doubt Goldie is really living there. Guess she might support them at parties or show how to get drunk 😁

56 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I doubt Goldie is really living there. Guess she might support them at parties or show how to get drunk 😁

I'm excited already. 😁

But I'm not so sure, something must be going on, as Goldie & Stifler haven't slept at Stifler's place in maybe 3 or 4 nights.

19 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm excited already. 😁

But I'm not so sure, something must be going on, as Goldie & Stifler haven't slept at Stifler's place in maybe 3 or 4 nights.

I guess they were working on the place and just slept there. 

1 hour ago, Jarod said:

The same old couch is still in place, that couch has seen a lot of fucking in the past and hopefully the trend will continue in the future.

Well at least that dude in shorts is the same one who lived with Stifler for a little while.

That's the scratch n sniff Reese couch 😛

• Haha 2