Ayako & Bango (2021) Part #1

On 6/8/2021 at 2:18 PM, squish said:

Essentially, when you look at a female, within 5 seconds you know whether you wish to continue looking or not. Sounds shallow but we all do it unconsciously.

First look for me is to pass the legs test, fail there and goodbye :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Isn't it funny that Ayako & Bango have been changed out with another couple yet no one has said and the name on the Apt hasn't changed. Plus I think I have seen Bango sniffing around Anita's place.

I am very unsure of what happened here. Did they get straight up replaced or are they just out for a bit while another couple lives at their place? They were really only there for a couple days, and while not the most exciting couple I did like them. 

2 minutes ago, PMMENSFW said:

I am very unsure of what happened here. Did they get straight up replaced or are they just out for a bit while another couple lives at their place? They were really only there for a couple days, and while not the most exciting couple I did like them. 

I don't know what happened but under their manager the revolving door never stops.

5 hours ago, Just In said:

Isn't it funny that Ayako & Bango have been changed out with another couple yet no one has said and the name on the Apt hasn't changed. Plus I think I have seen Bango sniffing around Anita's place.

Who is Amako and Banjo? 

• 2 weeks later...