B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #62 (June)

• Noldus changed the title to B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #62 (June)
5 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

got back home and checked in at the pool, imagine my dissapointment to see the two extra bodies poolside are Monica and Arina 🙄

make that Amira, or amonia or something like that!

• Haha 1

@charliefoxx69

I can’t quote another of your post , so , here’s an answer for this post of yours “

When placing a couple in B4 RLC should have chose Amanda and Pablo. Very cool couple that everyone enjoyed watching. Some complain about B but he does a lot of work around the Villa and is always willing to help get things done.

As for their relationship N & B well.. thats special.

B & N have been around RLC for a long while, I believe if the pandemic had not happened we would not see them except maybe as guests like before.  “

I don’t think the problem is Bogdan , the problem is Nelly and that he is totally submissive to everything she does,wants or requires and he simply can’t deny or put a “ big no “ to her needs .. I think if he was just a “ BOV “ without Nelly , it wouldn’t be a problem. He does take care of things in villa and girls respect him and i don’t think they have any problem with him , the continuous  and unsolved problem that each and everyday grows is unfortunately Nelly .. she simply doesn’t belong to this place and it is so obvious that whatever the girls have holding them back to really explode and act with their craziness, fun and freedom of their age , it is Nelly that makes them have this feeling 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, auraaaaaa said:

did bogdan left the project ?

According to Harley , he’s having a threesome with Martina and Nelly ( don’t ask how he knows ) but even if not he is having sex with one of the outside people he knows ( again don’t ask me how he knows ) ..in general whenever he is outside the villa , he is either purchasing drugs for the villa or having sex with someone 😬🙄 

• Haha 7

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

@charliefoxx69

Je ne peux pas citer un autre de vos messages, alors voici une réponse pour votre message "

Lors du placement d'un couple en B4, RLC aurait dû choisir Amanda et Pablo. Couple très cool que tout le monde a aimé regarder. Certains se plaignent de B mais il travaille beaucoup autour de la Villa et est toujours prêt à aider à faire avancer les choses.

Quant à leur relation N & B bien.. c'est spécial.

B & N sont autour de RLC depuis longtemps, je pense que si la pandémie n'avait pas eu lieu, nous ne les verrions pas sauf peut-être en tant qu'invités comme avant. "

Je ne pense pas que le problème soit Bogdan, le problème est Nelly et qu'il est totalement soumis à tout ce qu'elle fait, veut ou exige et il ne peut tout simplement pas nier ou mettre un "grand non" à ses besoins .. Je pense que si il n'était qu'un « BOV » sans Nelly, ce ne serait pas un problème. Il s'occupe des choses dans la villa et les filles le respectent et je ne pense pas qu'elles aient de problème avec lui, le problème continu et non résolu que chaque jour grandit est malheureusement Nelly .. elle n'appartient tout simplement pas à cet endroit et c'est tellement évident que quoi que les filles aient pour les retenir pour vraiment exploser et agir avec leur folie, leur plaisir et la liberté de leur âge, c'est Nelly qui leur fait ressentir ce sentiment 

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

According to Harley , he’s having a threesome with Martina and Nelly ( don’t ask how he knows ) but even if not he is having sex with one of the outside people he knows ( again don’t ask me how he knows ) ..in general whenever he is outside the villa , he is either purchasing drugs for the villa or having sex with someone 😬🙄 

Sorry, but I just had a thought.... The pill is not 100% effective, if Martina gets pregnant (which would be a terrible eye opener). Do you think Alberto would request a blood test to see if it is his? I would. It could be Bogdan's or who knows? 

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

Sorry, but I just had a thought.... The pill is not 100% effective, if Martina gets pregnant (which would be a terrible eye opener). Do you think Alberto would request a blood test to see if it is his? I would. It could be Bogdan's or who knows? 

Maybe Michael’s 😬🙈