B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #62 (June)

7 minutes ago, james deen said:

so just like every other evening in b4 then

Sadly yes. I heard Tesla speaking to someone in English and making an arrangement to meet tomorrow. However it will probably be outside the house.

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Totally disagree with your assessment of Nelly.  A few weeks ago, the night Masha and Holly were in the fitness room,...... after returning to the villa, Nelly was pissed about something she found or observed. Bogdan responded (from my view) " to hell with this, I'm out of here! "  Nelly went to pieces, thru herself at him, on her knees begging him not to leave.  Her dominant and Bog submissive, just don't see it that way. 

I don't think Nelly has any more or less control, than any other tennant at the villa. The two new girls are running around topless and naked and Nelly is present in the kitchen and pool side. So is Bogdan. She does not dictate behavior at B4. Tenants come and go as they please. Other RLC participants show up for events and hang at the pool. Nelly participates. 

whatever the girls have holding them back to really explode and act with their craziness, fun and freedom of their age , it is Nelly that makes them have this feeling     Not sure what this means.  Are you saying .....Nelly made them do it?    It's a good thing the girls drunken antics were stopped. While entertaining for some, Vivian was not so amused, crying, and left the villa. Nelly and Bogdan, going to the neighbors to apologize for "crazy-drunk- nude girls.  (Not good for the villa to be known as a trouble spot by the police) 

Nelly is the problem......very general statement.... what problems ....specifically....is she causing?   

Admit it it was Boggy letting that bullshit at Ginas  one yr party is the reason he has to say sorry to the neighbors for a couple of drunk nude girls having fun in the afternoon

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Admit it it was Boggy letting that bullshit at Ginas  one yr party is the reason he has to say sorry to the neighbors for a couple of drunk nude girls having fun in the afternoon

Emmitt, I don't understand. What did Bogdan allowed to happen at Gina's party at B4.  What do you feel he is responsible for?

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

do they  have a car in barcelona? i mean bog and nel

Bogdan has taken people to the Airport when they leave. Whether he did that in his own car or a taxi I do not know.

• Thanks 1

Bogdan is dealing with some sort of water emergency near the front door.  It would appear he was called back early to deal with this.  He went to a supply sture and brfought several containers, could be paint, but more likely is sealant.