Martina and Alberto - home activities #23

Just now, profish said:

actually scoop is correct as well as scope in this instance

has the inside "scoop' on the subject

"In journalism, a scoop or exclusive is an item of news reported by one journalist or news organization before others"

or

has the the inside "scope" on what is happening

"the extent of the area or subject matter that something deals with or to which it is relevant."

🤓

Ahh..Thanks. Good to know!

1 hour ago, panther73 said:

I agree BUT, this is an awfully long maintenance time.

I know!   So what is the veterans experience on this?   Are longer UM's good news or bad news.  It's like here in US when there are jury deliberations.  Everyone thinks they know what a short deliberation means versus a long deliberation.

Veterans:  Do we even know if UM truly means "maintenance".  Have there been documented situations where RLC has put up a UM to address an HR issue ... or because a cast member is having a melt down ... etc., etc.   I have seen posts where people have claimed "oh Boggy just put the UM so he could get his drugs in" or whatever ... I assume that is just sarcasm or wild speculations.

I wouldn't be surprised if they used UM to address sensitive situations where the apartment has to be shut down now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Veterans:  Do we even know if UM truly means "maintenance".  Have there been documented situations where RLC has put up a UM to address an HR issue ... or because a cast member is having a melt down ... etc., etc.   I have seen posts where people have claimed "oh Boggy just put the UM so he could get his drugs in" or whatever ... I assume that is just sarcasm or wild speculations.

I wouldn't be surprised if they used UM to address sensitive situations where the apartment has to be shut down now.

Wow Jen not like you to speculate like that!

1 minute ago, jman9212 said:

Wow Jen not like you to speculate like that!

I would agree!  But she has a point.  Martina's friend has been having problems and has been missing for a few days now. It may have something to do with her? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

There has been more than one party scheduled for her birthday I heard.

Yes, I believe I heard in the forum about a couple parties; Of which the conversation may have initiated an argument between M&A. A party with her friends from Valencia and one for her friends in Barcelona. Not sure there couldn't be one be party? Could it be too many secrets? Perhaps that's it! UM for decorations? 

Just now, yelt said:

Yes, I believe I heard that in the forum.  A party with her friends from Valencia and one for her friends in Barcelona. Not sure there couldn't be one be party? Could it be too many secrets? Perhaps that's it! UM for decorations? 

Reason for two parties from what I read was there was a bad conflict between two of the girls so they could not do it together.