Martina and Alberto - home activities #23

1 hour ago, emnv said:

This thread has become a compilation of insults towards Nelly, Martina, Alberto and Bogdan, when it is not a catalog of instructions on what they must do to be good males or good wives.

Very few, but exceptional participants, are interested in better understanding their lives and commenting on the facts in a positive way.

I do not enjoy participating in this, I prefer to continue talking via PM with the regulars until the trend goes back to normal. 😕

Unfortunately the not much happening at the rest of RLC , it gathers the majority of posters in this topic and it is inevitable that opinions which would have never been expressed before this whole M&N situation , that had this apartment as a normal couple apartment and not one of the most popular currently , find their way here in this period . 

In my opinion , the problem of the majority is that they can’t accept that Martina and Nelly can have their thing and Alberto and Bogdan aren’t doing the same and have surrendered to their girls wishes and desires . I think that men here at the forum don’t accept this and thats why all this heat  . 

• Upvote 3

now that the fucking is over. this is the moment where Alberto should snuggle with her and caress her softly instead of putting his shorts back on and walking away.. he should watch her videos of her having sex with nelly and take notes on what she likes, and do it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

à l’instant, mingo a dit :

maintenant que la baise est finie. c'est le moment où Alberto devrait se blottir contre elle et la caresser doucement au lieu de remettre son short et de s'éloigner .. il devrait la regader coucher avec nelly et prendre des notes sur ce qu'elle aime, et le faire . 

C'est un con,  il croit qu'il est le roi de la baise ,  un peu comme Smith

• Haha 1

What was that? 8 minutes maybe and he's done, shorts back on. Martina is just getting warmed up.  Where is the stamina from bike riding? 

Wait a minute!!!! Shorts are off and round two started.  Oh....don't be amazed.  In the time it took to add a second line....it was over.

Martina laughing and jumping all over. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

What was that? 8 minutes maybe and he's done, shorts back on. Martina is just getting warmed up.  Where is the stamina from bike riding? 

Wait a minute!!!! Shorts are off and round two started.  Oh....don't be amazed.  In the time it took to add a second line....it was over.

Martina laughing and jumping all over. 

She likes being held in bed, caressed, stroked, kissed and just cuddling.. and she does that a lot with nelly... he's more of a wham bam thank you ma'am. 

• Like 2

Things are quiet now. Martina on the air matress, watching TV, with a blanket cover.  Both arms stretched down, hands in her crotch. 

Observation: except for the house cleaning, laundry, and dog watching.....Alberto could be replaced by a vibrator toy ..... the other RLC girls have them.  A vibratior toy and a supply of batteries....bye bye Alberto.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, james deen said:

so even with martina bragging about the orgasms she had with nelly alberto still cant get motivated enough

To be fair, she doesn't groan and moan with the other one as much as she does with him. 

1 hour ago, valdemar said:

It takes time to understand what needs to be done in sex. I hope Albert will figure out at some point. 

After 9/10 years together, he must be a very slow learner.😁😁

• Haha 4