Martina and Alberto - home activities #23

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I find it so funny that prior to Martina visiting B4, hardly anybody even watched this apartment, let alone commented in this thread. And these two, Alberto and Martina had been on RLC for years. Then as soon as Martina visits, now all these people come out the sewers with mostly negative and bashing comments almost every day and stupid theories that almost immediately get proven to be wrong. 

But MISC isn't this to be expected?  So Martina and Alberta are the happy couple for years ... you get to watch them fuck ... nothing to really see here.   The status quo was in equilibrium.    But now clearly something has changed.  I don't have the experience to have seen these two prior to Martina visiting B4 but I trust you and others when you say they had a very normal life on RLC.  

So I am not sure why you are surprised or see that it is funny that comments and views have skyrocketed and why people are crawling out of the woodwork.  When you disrupt the status quo, this happens.  I suggest that if Linda started having a passionate lesbian relationship ... we would see the same thing happen to that apartment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, yelt said:

How are M & N to be happy if N is married?

There are open marriages where casual lesbian sex might be tolerated.   Of course I don't know anyone who has such a relationship.  But I am willing to believe it might exist. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, mingo said:

She likes being held in bed, caressed, stroked, kissed and just cuddling.. and she does that a lot with nelly... he's more of a wham bam thank you ma'am. 

I would suspect that women who look for lesbian side-action while in a marriage ... do so for this very reason.  They crave the intimacy.  I am not a man basher ... yes I want my man to be intimate ... but I don't think the majority of them are wired that way.

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I would suspect that women who look for lesbian side-action while in a marriage ... do so for this very reason.  They crave the intimacy.  I am not a man basher ... yes I want my man to be intimate ... but I don't think the majority of them are wired that way.

A lot of men are.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

There are open marriages where casual lesbian sex might be tolerated.   Of course I don't know anyone who has such a relationship.  But I am willing to believe it might exist. 

I know of three among my personal  circle of friends and I suspect several more. The women I know seem to have a sense of whom is available to play. Their spouses all just agree to look the other way.

• Sad 1

Seems pretty natural,lets face we all passed with similar situations,"dear i am going a couple days vacations with my friend\lover".."ok dear".Seems this two womans are in love🙂,kinda like L&M passion.Just beautifull🥰.One of the very few truly genuine houses and couples site still had,but expected when they joined the "barca crew".

• Upvote 1

Il y a 15 heures, mingo a dit :

She likes being held in bed, caressed, stroked, kissed and just cuddling.. and she does that a lot with nelly... he's more of a wham bam thank you ma'am. 

That's the way it should be with sluts, i don't start caressing and cuddling hookers🙄

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1