Martina and Alberto - home activities #23

il y a 10 minutes, yelt a dit :

Just because you move or go to college, doesn't  mean the end of friendship.  Do you know if she is actually going to Valencia for school? If so, I heard Valencia is 2 hours from her current location and would have to move. Thoughts

Well i don't think she will be able to help herself with all that cock and pussy at the wonderful college she will attend🙄

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Keith Ramsay said:

trying to get the ratings up again 

Ugly Nelly is a dud with fake tits, couldn't increase the rating without Martina.  Certainly not alone!! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Well i don't think she will be able to help herself with all that cock and pussy at the wonderful college she will attend🙄

I see.. So are you saying Martina is a slut? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Keith Ramsay said:

Martina as we say in scotland has face like a wet weekend and definitely not happy to be back to the real(ish) life

I did notice that.  From the way she's been looking/acting at home lately, it seems to me that she's viewing her home life as increasingly mundane.  Just boring and completely lacking any excitement.  Honestly, I defended Alberto early on, but I think now it's almost completely on him.  He's not trying in any sense of the word.  At this point, his only positive trait that I can see is that he doesn't slap her around or get violent like may of the other guys.  Needs to pull his head out his arse!!

• Like 1