Martina and Alberto - home activities #23

Just now, jman9212 said:

Reason for two parties from what I read was there was a bad conflict between two of the girls so they could not do it together. 

I heard it was going to be Thursday so this must be it today.

2 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Reason for two parties from what I read was there was a bad conflict between two of the girls so they could not do it together. 

Thank you my friend. I didn't know the girls from Valencia knew the girls in Barcelona.  Could it be (speculation) Nelly and Marta? 🙂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yelt said:

Thank you my friend. I didn't know the girls from Valencia knew the girls in Barcelona.  Could it be (speculation) Nelly and Marta? 🙂

I thought I saw you mentioned cams back a little in M&A apt. I saw that mentioned also and I think in may have ben one of our translators.

33 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Veterans:  Do we even know if UM truly means "maintenance".  Have there been documented situations where RLC has put up a UM to address an HR issue ... or because a cast member is having a melt down ... etc., etc.   I have seen posts where people have claimed "oh Boggy just put the UM so he could get his drugs in" or whatever ... I assume that is just sarcasm or wild speculations.

I wouldn't be surprised if they used UM to address sensitive situations where the apartment has to be shut down now.

UM usually comes in case of technical problems with the Internet ISP (Internet Service Provider). But also planned maintenance in the apartment of different nature. Participants can also, on special occasions, request that the apartment be set UM. For example, when visiting guests who do not want to cam. Or children under 18 years.
In the event of incidents such as violence, injury, illness, etc., the apartment is also put UM

(If you ask a couple of others here, they will probably answer that it is for it to be a bigger orgy 🙂 )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

UM usually comes in case of technical problems with the Internet ISP (Internet Service Provider). But also planned maintenance in the apartment of different nature. Participants can also, on special occasions, request that the apartment be set UM. For example, when visiting guests who do not want to cam. Or children under 18 years.
In the event of incidents such as violence, injury, illness, etc., the apartment is also put UM

(If you ask a couple of others here, they will probably answer that it is for it to be a bigger orgy 🙂 )

Thanks Noldus,  I believe Martina does from time to time have conversation with her little niece. She may have come as a surprise to wish Martina a happy birthday.  As much as I continue to dislike Martina, her attitude and the way she is handling the situation with Alberto, it would be nice for her niece and Martina. Although, she did have the opportunity when she and ugly Nelly were there earlier in the week. Again I am only speculating. 

27 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Thanks Noldus,  I believe Martina does from time to time have conversation with her little niece. She may have come as a surprise to wish Martina a happy birthday.  As much as I continue to dislike Martina, her attitude and the way she is handling the situation with Alberto, it would be nice for her niece and Martina. Although, she did have the opportunity when she and ugly Nelly were there earlier in the week. Again I am only speculating. 

I also wonder if her mom and dad are coming? 

1 hour ago, jman9212 said:

Wow Jen not like you to speculate like that!

I know.  I think I am wrong but there is a small part of me.  Typing this before reading to the end.  My speculation is premature and maybe I am a little trigger happy.

I made an early prediction that T&E were no different than L&M and I got raked over the coals for that, especially by my good friend Mark.  It was deserved as these two are not similar.  But last night in B5, there were comments that "this is no better than Leora & Malia".  I have to admit I felt a tiny bit vindicated.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, yelt said:

Martina's friend has been having problems and has been missing for a few days now. It may have something to do with her? 

Great point Yelt.  Sometimes you score big.  Again not very likely but I had forgotten about her friend.  

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Great point Yelt.  Sometimes you score big.  Again not very likely but I had forgotten about her friend.  

Thank you JenniferMom.. It is all in fun and speculation. 😀

32 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Do not forget, In Barcelona often UM is due the replacement of a resident. Maybe Alberto is leaving the project and Nelly is moving into this place. 🤣

• Haha 4