Martina and Alberto - home activities #23

38 minutes ago, philo said:

There has been a lot of focus on the potential for longevity in Martina and Nellys relationship. I, for one, would trade quality for quantity any day of the week. The best relationship I ever had lasted only about two years. The worse last almost twenty. Martina and Nelly have had two trips (honeymoons?) in the brief time they have been seeing each other. That's more alone time than I had at the beginning of my marriage. What seems to be at play is the adversity they are willing to endure in order to be together.  So far, neither Alberto, Bogdan, RLC, or the negative comments of forum members has changed that. 

Excellent said!

Now I am talking like DD.  Forgive me guys!  I promise no more than one emoji per post ever tho!

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, yelt said:

😃  Maybe Martina or Alberto is moving out! 

I love you Yelt but omg … if there was an award for the most speculations or craziest speculations … you have my vote!

Yet this one is not one of your most crazy!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

I love you Yelt but omg … if there was an award for the most speculations or craziest speculations … you have my vote!

Yes, I know..love you too!  Thanks 😀

27 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree BUT, this is an awfully long maintenance time.

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I'm not so impressed with all that ...it's always hot and  heavy and interesting the first few times  pant pant... but give Martina  and Nell 5, 7 , years and see how 'moved' they are about their lovemaking ...

Another 5 to 7 years  LOL.  They won't even still be active on RLC.   :biggrin:

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

One can only hope.    Best Wishes Reaction GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

As a Forum Admin, I would think you would have the inside scope?  Also, signs before the maintenance cut-off did not indicate a move. Perhaps a new couch, new cameras or stream and bug cleaning?

1 minute ago, yelt said:

As a Forum Admin, I would think you would have the inside scope?  Also, signs before the maintenance cut-off did not indicate a move. Perhaps a new couch, new cameras or stream and bug cleaning?

I have no inside scope or scoop.  I just speculate as everyone else. 

RLC or any of their tenants don't mean a thing to me.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I have no inside scope or scoop.  I just speculate as everyone else. 

RLC or any of their tenants don't mean a thing to me.  :biggrin:

I see.. Thanks for the spelling correction (scope to scoop). 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, yelt said:

I see.. Thanks for the spelling correction (scope to scoop). 

actually scoop is correct as well as scope in this instance

has the inside "scoop' on the subject

"In journalism, a scoop or exclusive is an item of news reported by one journalist or news organization before others"

or

has the the inside "scope" on what is happening

"the extent of the area or subject matter that something deals with or to which it is relevant."

🤓

• Like 1