B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #64 (June)

27 minutes ago, misterme said:

indeed and I think Tes wants then to be english speaking so they can improve/practice she is pretty good tho eg "I'm a chicken cluck cluck cluck" not sure about her real twin's (Eli) english tho as she didn't say much with Finn I got the impression not much english but I find that "look" she gives rather hard to read in any case

that's not true about Elians English    I fully understood her english when she was sucking Finn's dick remember she was saying   glug glug slurp skwish ugh ugh gobble gobble aw!!!!

• Haha 6

IL N'Y A RIEN DE PLUS CLAIR ! Sur ce forum la majorité des étrangers toutes nationalités confondus sont des abrutis prétentieux arrogants, que leur vie minable de pervers doit-être triste, on ne peut QUE leur souhaiter le pire !

Pour la traduction, allez vous faire foutre ! Pour la traduction, allez vous faire foutre ! Pour la traduction, allez vous faire foutre !

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

НЯМА ПО-ЯСНО НИЩО! На този форум по-голямата част от чужденците от всички националности са високомерни претенциозни малоумници, жалкият им извратен живот трябва да е тъжен, можем да им пожелаем САМО най-лошото!

За превода, майната си! За превода, майната си! За превода, майната си!

Lucky, seeks medical attention, examine your pills and change them if necessary!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

THERE IS NOTHING CLEARER! On this forum the majority of foreigners of all nationalities are arrogant pretentious morons, their pathetic pervert life must be sad, we can ONLY wish them the worst!

For the translation, fuck yourself! For the translation, fuck yourself! For the translation, fuck yourself!

To me you are a foreigner. So I guess you can go fuck yourself as well. 😂

• Upvote 4

has Nana joined the Twinkle Twins .... very cosy..... I like how Nana has proven higher social ... and just normal hanging out , going out .... sad that Viv keeps so hard to herself ...  she has her reasons  but Nana seems very chill.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

has Nana joined the Twinkle Twins .... very cosy..... I like how Nana has proven higher social ... and just normal hanging out , going out .... sad that Viv keeps so hard to herself ...  she has her reasons  but Nana seems very chill.  

yes it looked like Tes was trying to set up a meeting of some sort with her posse

19 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

IL N'Y A RIEN DE PLUS CLAIR ! Sur ce forum la majorité des étrangers toutes nationalités confondus sont des abrutis prétentieux arrogants, que leur vie minable de pervers doit-être triste, on ne peut QUE leur souhaiter le pire !

Pour la traduction, allez vous faire foutre ! Pour la traduction, allez vous faire foutre ! Pour la traduction, allez vous faire foutre !

someone needs to switch off this idiot. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

After what we were able to observe this afternoon, I regret what I said about Nana, she was great with Tesla, it was very moving, I think socially she and Tesla did a great job , Nana has shown a great open-mindedness, which was lacking lately on RLC. Well done Nana, you are the person he was missing.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

someone needs to switch off this idiot. 

Have you noticed that the more someone gets upset about comments outside the mainstream here, the closer their content often is to the truth?