B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #64 (June)

3 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

After your original reply to me that's fucking rich, and I'm 22 am I? I suppose you were christened Max Factor as well.

Oh... take a look at your reply to my original post...sorry you are younger?  

il y a 1 minute, maxfactor a dit :

Oh... take a look at your reply to my original post...sorry you are younger?  

enlighten me?, you think someone is gorgeous and i don't, and you respond with some gay jibe, you are the one who seriously needs to grow up.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Well she is ugly, oops sorry very unattractive.

Yell could use the word "unattractive" but he doesn't. It doesn't sound abusive, offensive and insulting enough. 

Anway, let's finish this subject . Your world isn't mine.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Ces idiots d'étrangers imbus hautains arrogants malodorants qui envahissent le forum en tant que détraqués sexuels voyeurs pervers, j'en ignore une bonne cinquantaine personnellement ! Ces détritus se reconnaîtront (pas tous, mais une forte proportion) , viennent nous ORDONNER ce qu'il faut penser ce qu'il faut dire ce qu'il faut faire une véritable police de la pensée unique, aussi ignoble que leurs auteurs zélés, restez chez vous, vous avez du taf les DEBILES !

Quand le sage désigne la lune, l'idiot regarde le doigt.

Et pour la traduction allez vous faire FOUTRE !

Et pour la traduction allez vous faire FOUTRE !

• Confused 4

31 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Yell could use the word "unattractive" but he doesn't. It doesn't sound abusive, offensive and insulting enough. 

Anway, let's finish this subject . Your world isn't mine.

I think @redole1999 hit the nail on the head using the term unattractive for Nelly. This term is more than just a description of the look, but also include the personality and character.

That Nelly has the audacity to condemn Bodgan for having a friendly relationship with Magan and Holly while she has sex and goes on trips for several days with her second relationship shows a selfish and cold-hearted personality. Nelly is the opposite of attractive. She is someone better to be avoided.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Much warmer in Barcelona today and no beverages flowing. Thats just seems odd to me. Tes in the pool naked having fun with Nan.

My lovely Vivian laying naked across her bed.

Elian in bed undercover on the computer...

Nelly preparing for Martina to arrive.

il y a 7 minutes, Alladino a dit :

I think @redole1999 hit the nail on the head using the term unattractive for Nelly. This term is more than just a description of the look, but also include the personality and character.

That Nelly has the audacity to condemn Bodgan for having a friendly relationship with Magan and Holly while she has sex and goes on trips for several days with her second relationship shows a selfish and cold-hearted personality. Nelly is the opposite of attractive. She is someone better to be avoided.

Well we hear the saying 'ugly inside and out' , maybe unattractive in looks and ugly inside is more apt!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Ами чуваме поговорката „ грозен отвътре и отвън“,  може би непривлекателен външен вид и грозен отвътре е по-подходящ!

Come on,please stop no one is perfect anymore!!!

• Confused 1