B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #64 (June)

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

theres nothing to suggest she wants to leave alberto

You are probably right JD but remember if a girl is thinking about dumping a "nice guy" ... she will agonize over this and try to figure out how to do it gently.  Alberto has his issues but he is not Bruno where you could just tell him "go fuck yourself" and leave. 

Again ... some may think I am crazy for  all this obsession, but I do believe even by SEEING what we see, we don't always know.  In fact, I would say we rarely or barely know.

• Upvote 1

Nan's (I refuse to call her by the Moniker RLC gave her) is modest, she shrieks when her top falls in the pool and earlier when her towel fell in her room she quickly covered herself. She has no problem with Tes being naked, I give it a few days or hours or 3 more beers (did I say that) and she will let her guard down.

• Like 1

Big Favour  I started a new sub Topic for everyone obsessed with M&A  N&B and for the pages upon pages of theories, speculations and moralizing  and outright fabrications .... I hope you all jump right in and share amongst your people ... Enjoy for many hundreds more  of pages as you already have and something tells me you all have hundreds of more pages in you.... and as way  less boring M&A apt. is compared to B4 please try to use it and keep to any real life events in this apts.    or go to M&A  as I have set up the same sub topic there ....  

EVERY THEORY OF NELLY BOGDAN, MARTINA ALBERTO TO KEEP THE FUCK OUT OF THE MAIN THREAD

it's bad enough that most of what you get for comments in M&A is this madness but it has infiltrated B4 for hundreds of pages when there is actually enough tenants and stories to be covered without this  obsession .... so please taake it to another room, another topic ... thanks for your consideration!!!!  

• Like 2

here is a good one from the apt of  B5( Tereza and Hannah)  for the continuing  saga of  the Tsunami Sisters striking again... Toxic Twinkies, Toxic Twins and the Villain's of The Villa expand their kingdom of Noise and Nefarious Destruction of Neighborhoods Everywhere 

James Dean reported  " you can tell b5 have had noise complaints because all of a sudden they are conscience of how much noise they make  

haven't had this much excitement and shaking up the conformity and boring pall since Covid kept everyone inside practicing their Dart skills 

31 minutes ago, james deen said:

theres nothing to suggest she wants to leave alberto

Maybe live together, but truly still as a couple?

It would not be the first time that RLC residents, although the relationship is already over, pretend that there is still something there. Strange as it may seem, at the end of the day it's also about making money.

It could be, for example, that Bodgan has long since finished with Nelly and they are just pretending.

• Like 1

what is brewing in Fitness room.. a Grand Scheme of Nelly Massaging the birthday Girl's Body and hopefully deep into ( yes I'm suggesting 3 fingers deep) little Miss Martina's Meaty Vaginal Vacation spot and yes ladies and gentlemen we have a Bingo under the 'O' ... if you catch my drift....  and all the while Bogdan thinks how nice a healthy massage between the  reformed NellyORammin  whatever ...it will be erotic 

sure it all starts out with a little eye brow plucking   but it always  ends up with the 2 lesbians fucking 

and before the chorus of they aren't Lesbians start ... let me share some wisdom of the ages ... People give girls all this leeway... just college experimenting, a little pussy eating ...come on harmless fun, delightful even...  but not called lesbians ..... if a guy sucks a Dick he's a fucking Fag .... lol    'bi' it anyway you want they be Lesbos   lol

• Haha 1

il y a 1 minute, Mark Thompson a dit :

sure it all starts out with a little eye brow plucking   but it always  ends up with the 2 lesbians fucking 

and before the chorus of they aren't Lesbians start ... let me share some wisdom of the ages ... People give girls all this leeway... just college experimenting, a little pussy eating ...come on harmless fun, delightful even...  but not called lesbians ..... if a guy sucks a Dick he's a fucking Fag .... lol    'bi' it anyway you want they be Lesbos   lol

they are married to men mate

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, james deen said:

they are married to men mate

that doesn't mean fuck all  mate .. many labels to protect the guilty as charged , bi ,binary, non binary  if a girl is down on another girls Muffin she is a lesbian! and also married to a man ... it's semantics but you can't believe just because someone is with a man (sometimes) that she isn't also a lesbian ... 

38 minutes ago, misterme said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

"Twins 2.0" English-speaking 👍

We learned that Nana is from Kiev, Tesla is from Lviv. 

Tesla talked about going to the beach tomorrow, and maybe invite some people back to the villa and have some fun. But she also said that they had to be careful with partying here, because the neighbors had threthened to call the police. 

I say forget the neighbors for a while. Go ahead Tesla, have some fun. 🤞🏻

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 2 minutes, Mark Thompson a dit :

that doesn't mean fuck all  mate .. many labels to protect the guilty as charged , bi ,binary, non binary  if a girl is down on another girls Muffin she is a lesbian! and also married to a man ... it's semantics but you can't believe just because someone is with a man (sometimes) that she isn't also a lesbian ... 

bisexuals exist mate

• Upvote 2