B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #64 (June)

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

has Nana joined the Twinkle Twins .... very cosy..... I like how Nana has proven higher social ... and just normal hanging out , going out .... sad that Viv keeps so hard to herself ...  she has her reasons  but Nana seems very chill.  

I want to rename them, the tinkle twins. 😁

RLC n'a pas les moyens de ses ambitions pour internautes, voyeurs. Il doit louer des villas loin du voisinage ! La journée de pure folie d'E&T restera un feu de paille que c'est regrettable, c'était une mutinerie MUTINE, tout pour me plaire ! Surtout quand on voit l'aseptisation aujourd'hui du lieu à cause des deux croûtons qui s'accrochent comme des bigorneaux sur un rocher !
C'est d'une platitude d'un ennui mortel.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

RLC n'a pas les moyens de ses ambitions pour internautes, voyeurs. Il doit louer des villas loin du voisinage ! La journée de pure folie d'E&T restera un feu de paille que c'est regrettable, c'était une mutinerie MUTINE, tout pour me plaire ! Surtout quand on voit l'aseptisation aujourd'hui du lieu à cause des deux croûtons qui s'accrochent comme des bigorneaux sur un rocher !
C'est d'une platitude d'un ennui mortel.

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

We learned that Nana is from Kiev, Tesla is from Lviv. 

Tesla talked about going to the beach tomorrow, and maybe invite some people back to the villa and have some fun. But she also said that they had to be careful with partying here, because the neighbors had threthened to call the police. 

I say forget the neighbors for a while. Go ahead Tesla, have some fun. 🤞🏻

c'est vrai que la menace des voisins n'a rien a voir avec le fait que les filles sont plus calme au sein de la villa et que le problème  reste Nelly et Bogdan 🤣

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

You have to remember that we have only had a couple of girls who have bated the first 24 hours they have been on RLC: Irma, Damira and maybe Telsa and now Nana

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Don't forget that Ariana did bate on her first night. 😉

1 hour ago, omedo said:

Elvira...😉

Molly. 😉

Actually, I think there has been quite a few, just can't remember them.

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I don't think much of that invisible girl in Holly's old room, can't see bugger all when she bates. 😁

Her name is Guest. I wonder if she bated til she squirted all over her bed yesterday, because I see she has stripped off all the bedsheets. Can't seem to find it on Replay though. 😜

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Peterandpaul said:

Те гледат "Парфюмът". Спомнете си романа на Патрик Сюскинд, който Мартина чете за миг.

Yes,to be mistaken at first ,because they sat down to watch him with the start of the match!But now from the sound i hear from the kitchen camera it is understood that they are not watching a match!