B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #64 (June)

8 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Yell seems to be soaked with the adjective "ugly" -this reminds me of a stubborn child. Maturity is what we need, my friend.

Some people, like me, tell it like it is. Get over it. πŸ™„

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Oops didn't realize you were so young.Β  22 years old and so full of one's self.Β  Do you shave yet?Β  Had sex yet? One day you will grow into that big self centered ego of yours.Β  Till then just try and grow the fuck up.

Why are you such a fucking asshole?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ed2 said:

We learned that Nana is from Kiev, Tesla is from Lviv.Β 

Tesla talked about going to the beach tomorrow, and maybe invite some people back to the villa and have some fun. But she also said that they had to be careful with partying here, because the neighbors had threthened to call the police.Β 

I say forget the neighbors for a while. Go ahead Tesla, have some fun. 🀞🏻

indeed and I think Tes wants then to be english speaking so they can improve/practice she is pretty good tho eg "I'm a chicken cluck cluck cluck" not sure about her real twin's (Eli) english tho as she didn't say much with Finn I got the impression not much english but I find thatΒ "look"Β she gives rather hard to read in any case

47 minutes ago, james deen said:

bisexuals exist mate

well of course ...lot's of names and lot's of kinks to be defined ...but semantics at times and ultimately labels do not matter ...do your thingsΒ  Β cheersΒ 

21 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

I've seen paint dry that was more exciting than that episode with Nana!

You go watch that paint dry. At least she's bating, unlike that do nothing that just left B2. πŸ™„

• Like 1