B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #64 (June)

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

i wonder where vivian has been all day. She rarely leaves the villa and when she does she goes to b1 to hang out with pam but not today...

She's only been out 3-4 hours, if that. 😉 

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

Спомням си как той правеше на прекрасната си сестра безвреден масаж и поне един или двама други, но както казах, той никога не е бил неподходящ.

Yes,that's right!

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

You do know that insulting the participants and calling them names is against forum rules?  

What a fucking joke of a comment coming from you who does nothing but break forum rules insulting both tenants AND forum members. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, james deen said:

oh your right i dont why i said all day

She's with me....she came to visit for a while yesterday too. Ha!

Funny how some have said Viv needs to go out and enjoy herself, she does and now...where's Vivian?

Nan still under the stairs in the fitness room. Now unfortunately,  that she has found this place she will use it often. Been in there almost more than an hour, came out briefly just to go back in.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Funny how some have said Viv needs to go out and enjoy herself, she does and now...where's Vivian?

Nan still under the stairs in the fitness room. Now unfortunately,  that she has found this place she will use it often. Been in there almost more than an hour, came out briefly just to go back in.

Let's see if Bogdan is as quick to stop this from happening as he was stopping Eli and Tes having fun. 🙂 

7 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

thanks just caught a glimpse of either her or the ghost from cam 3.17 👍