B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (June/July)

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

He only got a bj?

He said that she lost her chance 😂 and Pam responded that she will have another one , probably a toilet refresh before action 😉

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Actually I thought Radi was just rubbing her lips on Ariana’s nipples.  They were not glistening after she was done.  No tongue from what I could tell zooming in.

She sucked her nipples and there was also tongue, check replay if you missed it and you will see 😉

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I always forget who loves Radi more ... you or Naga ... but I think its cute you have a crush on her.

I hope she fulfills your dreams Ragnar.

LOL,,I would say it is more a case of being enamored with because of her beauty,she stands out in a crowd for sure,and she is her own person and stays away from the bullshit,kind of like i do in life,and like naga, my sub runs out 7/5 and i'm not renewing,i even wrote RLC,they said sorry i don't like their content and wished me well,,lmao. I care what happens to her more than i do with the others,i love seeing her smile and her acting quirky at times, and i always have wished her the best of luck and wish her well..... But i am still cute,,right??,lol :blush:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see if we get to see Pam completely swallowing this time 😈 or Jordi trying finally anal with her or if he finally licks the pussy for once 👽😆

He already came all over her mouth and chin last time, not sure she will go for full swallow but lets see.

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes!  I wonder if anyone  masturbates to one of these shows ... then learns it was fake ... do you feel cheated?

I never jerk off,,never... 

tumblr_n6r7owHBpd1qzk2apo1_500.gif hold on,,brb.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

She sucked her nipples and there was also tongue, check replay if you missed it and you will see 😉

Thank you Fagen I trust you.  What I saw was  the little bit of mouth/breast action  just before they fell to the floor.

I think Pam has fallen more for him now because he doesn't care about the cameras,,that might mean alot to her. I can see him saying,,,''i don't care about the cameras,as long as i'm with you baby'',,ok,i added the baby thing,lol..I know if i ever had the chance to be with,ohh lets say,,um,,Radislava,,lol, i would think of 2 things,#1,, i would think i was dreaming,,lmao..and #2,,, i would think more about how many different ways this forum would rip me apart instead of worrying about the cams,,lol.🤣😬

• Haha 1