B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (June/July)

11 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Omelette and salad for brunch - judging by the stiffy he got in the kitchen I wouldn't bet against an afternoon session 🤪

edit: wrong prediction again !! Going to the beach - this is why I never win at the bookies 😟 !!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sexytreach said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Wtf happened there?

It's the VHTV virus -

The fasteners / glue on the wall "melt" in the heat and loosen

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pam looking great going out for the evening with Mr J. I really hope this works out for her one way or another. She may decide to leave RLC and go home, but from the bit I caught this afternoon it went somehthng like ''Too many time in my life,  trick me,  trick me'' I guess she was talking about being let down in relationshi[ps. I wish her well ☺️

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Sorry to good friend bluewinner and also corvette84 who monitors the bates , but now it is also finally time after Monica .. Ariana , time’s up , too tired , no motivation , disappointment that perhaps no Porsche guys in Barcelona 😁😎 .. and then the last and final move , Nelly and Bogdan .. and perhaps some rising  hopes again of seeing anything new 😇

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sorry to good friend bluewinner and also corvette84 who monitors the bates , but now it is also finally time after Monica .. Ariana , time’s up , too tired , no motivation , disappointment that perhaps no Porsche guys in Barcelona 😁😎 .. and then the last and final move , Nelly and Bogdan .. and perhaps some rising  hopes again of seeing anything new 😇

I really don't care if Ariana never bates again. I already have 184 bates from her. 😉