B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #4 (June/July)

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

thats what I'm saying . Help these couples out generate some buzz 

that's going to be hard because they are or tereza&timur are boring and people will see that now😂

unless they know b5 has a free camera and they will bate people into following them in the bedroom. 

earlier tereza&timur was showing hanna&Aaron there new clothes Tereza even took her pants off but went into the bedroom to completely change 😂😂

Edited by Kingbanks

That is why they stay up all night so they can get some views. They swatted away all voyeurs a long time ago when they started to control Hannah and shut her down, since then it has become the worst of the apartment on RLC hands down. Time for RLC to reboot this apartment again.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is why they stay up all night so they can get some views. They swatted away all voyeurs a long time ago when they started to control Hannah and shut her down, since then it has become the worst of the apartment on RLC hands down. Time for RLC to reboot this apartment again.

hopefully by fall they will be gone.... hopefully 😏

it doesn't matter if they have a free camera now people will just see how boring they are 😏

Edited by Kingbanks

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I was wondering  why they are such late late night hawks...and just talking ... You are probably right it;s some way to get some ?? what? value? in front of RLC execs?  it has struck me as weird 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

I was wondering  why they are such late late night hawks...and just talking ... You are probably right it;s some way to get some ?? what? value? in front of RLC execs?  it has struck me as weird 

rlc must see what some of us are saying about them or at least thinking the same so hopefully if this free camera doesn't work in there favor then they could be leaving before the summer ends 🤷‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

rlc must see what some of us are saying about them or at least thinking the same so hopefully if this free camera doesn't work in there favor then they could be leaving before the summer ends 🤷‍♂️

well Thestarider hit it on the head on a few points...  after controlling  Hurricane Hannah when she collided with the Sunami Sisters ...  And that blew the interest in this apt  like crazy...so much fun ... it's the only reason I take a look now and then...   but who can tell.... I would never bother to speculate on  or give a damn about, what RLC thinks or does ... 

7 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

damn the free cams are out again... and it was so interesting   lol...  

aaron wants to control hanna and tereza&timur wants to control the apartment so they all should go🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

aaron wants to control hanna and tereza&timur wants to control the apartment so they all should go🤷‍♂️

that seems to be the consensus ... 

one day hotscopes  lol   might post some of the legendary BJ;s of Hannah and I understand this Tereza can put on a good fuck show ?   That's the weird part ...as far as Real Life content and sexuality  they put out as good as any apt.  but just no BUZZ ?? can't explain as I only go by stories