B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #4 (June/July)

26 minutes ago, Noldus said:
I have not followed them so closely, but that is the first thing I have "logged in"

It was my first time seeing her bate and I do try to catch all the bates.

• Like 1

Ce matin, à 01 h30 du matin, Hanna a pris sa banane et voulait sortir, Aaron l'a bousculé sur le lit et lui a arraché son sac

Finalement elle est partie après quelques minutes et lui s'est habillé rapidement pour la suivre. Il est revenu seul vers 02 h 00 du matin

ET chose bizarre, il a verrouillé la porte à clef . Il est 07 h43, Hanna n'est toujours pas revenu et Aaron dort sur le canapé du salon.

Ou est Hanna ??  elle a dormi où ? dans la rue, sur la plage ?  chez un amant ?? 

• Thanks 1

il y a 41 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

Ce matin, à 01 h30 du matin, Hanna a pris sa banane et voulait sortir, Aaron l'a bousculé sur le lit et lui a arraché son sac

Finalement elle est partie après quelques minutes et lui s'est habillé rapidement pour la suivre. Il est revenu seul vers 02 h 00 du matin

ET a choisi bizarre, il a verrouillé la porte à clef . Il est 07 h43, Hanna n'est toujours pas revenu et Aaron dort sur le canapé du salon.

Ou est Hanna ?? elle a dormi où ? dans la rue, sur la plage ? chez un amant ?? 

Regarder le replay à partir de 01 h 29 dans la salon caméra 1, bousculade puis dispute puis départ Hanna 01 h41 puis Aaron qui part aussi et revient seul à 02 h 00 du matin et il verrouille la porte ce que ne font jamais aucun membre de cet appartement

22 hours ago, Noldus said:
I have not followed them so closely, but that is the first thing I have "logged in"

Then you've missed a lot, she bates regularly, usually at least partially covered, often when he is not in the room but also next to him while he is sleeping.  Check back through replay and you will find many examples.

5 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Then you've missed a lot, she bates regularly, usually at least partially covered, often when he is not in the room but also next to him while he is sleeping.  Check back through replay and you will find many examples.

Hello sweetie It was a long time  😉 How are you?
Thanks for the info ... Every time I see her it is mostly with a glass in her hand 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Hello sweetie It was a long time  😉 How are you?
Thanks for the info ... Every time I see her it is mostly with a glass in her hand 😉 

or a dick in her pussy 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Hello sweetieIt was a long time  😉 How are you?Thanks for the info ... Every time I see her it is mostly with a glass in her hand 😉

Compared to Clare … every time we saw her she had a dildo in hand … trying to decide what I like better!!!

• Haha 1

So this is the second time Hanna has gotten pissed off in the middle of the night and run away from B5.  The last time was with the Tornado Twins or whatever we are calling them today.

I’ve seen no discussions on this.  What’s up?   What happened?  What’s the explanation?

I know there are some here who want me to move off of Nelly and Martina.  OK then get me some intelligence on Hanna so we can ramp up the speculation machine.  Let’s go people!

il y a 50 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

So this is the second time Hanna has gotten pissed off in the middle of the night and run away from B5.  The last time was with the Tornado Twins or whatever we are calling them today.

I’ve seen no discussions on this.  What’s up?   What happened?  What’s the explanation?

I know there are some here who want me to move off of Nelly and Martina.  OK then get me some intelligence on Hanna so we can ramp up the speculation machine.  Let’s go people!

i think it was over her playing loud music. Arron kept turning it down then she would turn it back up and arron got more angry each time. Ive noticed they are more conscious of how much noise they make so they probably been getting noise complaints

Il y a 13 heures, isidore57 a dit :

This morning at 1:30 a.m., Hanna took her banana and wanted to go out, Aaron shoved her on the bed and snatched her bag

Finally she left after a few minutes and he dressed quickly to follow her. He came back alone around 2 a.m.

AND weird thing, he locked the door. It's 7:43 am, Hanna still hasn't come back and Aaron is sleeping on the living room sofa.

Where is Hanna ?? where did she sleep? in the street, on the beach? at a lover ?? 

before that starting at 1:12 am they were shouting at each other and arron pushed her aggressively on more then one occasion and threw a pillow at her

• Thanks 1