B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #4 (June/July)

16 hours ago, Bruno7 said:

I find Hanna very attractive - I have this thing for Russian women of that build (like my ex- and another lover that I had after her) especially if they have bed skills and use them.

As I said, there are always individual cases that deviate from the broad mass. Nevertheless, I believe that the majority in the choice between the two girls will define Tereza as much more attractive.

kind of fun for a bit...a free cam opened up in living room but now a big blur...  I was hoping RLC took my advice to open up a camera so we could get more interested in this Apt. they need to do something to develop their talent and give everyone a chance to get invested in these couples and invest in a sub... apparently they fuck a lot , great BJ's ? but outsiders can't see if they are ugly or unappealing??  

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

kind of fun for a bit...a free cam opened up in living room but now a big blur...  I was hoping RLC took my advice to open up a camera so we could get more interested in this Apt. they need to do something to develop their talent and give everyone a chance to get invested in these couples and invest in a sub... apparently they fuck a lot , great BJ's ? but outsiders can't see if they are ugly or unappealing??  

another camera opened up   shhh

8 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

If they opened a free camera then they are desperate to help b5😂

thats what I'm saying . Help these couples out generate some buzz