Martina and Alberto - home activities #25

Noldus

1 minute ago, jman9212 said:

Yes Alberto is different. He has gone to the beach with her a couple times, he cooks with her, they walk the dogs together ad they make love often. Something has changed him. He looks like he is fighting for his life and he is. There is another piece to the puzzle which makes this all understandable. Listen carefully.

I'm not being a "smart ass," but now I'm waiting for the other "shoe to drop!"  jman9212 cryptically left us hanging on for the next episode.

9 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Yes Alberto is different. He has gone to the beach with her a couple times, he cooks with her, they walk the dogs together ad they make love often. Something has changed him. He looks like he is fighting for his life and he is. There is another piece to the puzzle which makes this all understandable. Listen carefully.

Just a thought but.. Could it be Alberto is getting closer to a settlement over his failed business and is enrolling in a cooking school?  Or is Alberto and Martina leaving RLC soon in order for Martina to go to school? 

32 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

I'm not being a "smart ass," but now I'm waiting for the other "shoe to drop!"  jman9212 cryptically left us hanging on for the next episode.

It may be something like that.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, yelt said:

Just a thought but.. Could it be Alberto is getting closer to a settlement over his failed business and is enrolling in a cooking school?  Or is Alberto and Martina leaving RLC soon in order for Martina to go to school? 

The fight for that will be in July but who knows when it will settle and for how much.

2 hours ago, MountainSwede said:

Watching M&A this afternoon seems to indicate that she has decided to cast her lot with Alberto.  Much more attentive to him today.  Snuggling on the couch and sharing ice  cream cones.

The serious discussion with Nelly, on the terrace, Martina seemed to laying out certain serious points with Nelly.  Nelly was slumped in her chair  and after that bated on her stomach in the bed, while Martina returned to the table outside with Bogdan and the others.  

In my mind, there's been a turning point in the relationship.  Just my thoughts!

Yes.. good thoughts. i am also wondering (wondering, not suggesting) if something occurred between Martina and Nelly that reveals Nelly could be a bit unstable? 

39 minutes ago, yelt said:

Yes.. good thoughts. i am also wondering (wondering, not suggesting) if something occurred between Martina and Nelly that reveals Nelly could be a bit unstable? 

From what I've observed, Nelly has quit drinking alcohol.  Today was water with a lemon in it, while she talked with "that guy."

Nelly also had some very severe cramps this morning and spent considerable time in the shower.

Strikes me that Martina is practicing to enter a Lambada contest.  The sensual moves are getting better and better.

However, not thinking Alberto would be her partner.  No practicing and no sense of rhythm for him.

Edited by MountainSwede
added text
  • Haha 1

I don't know if anything has changed between Nelly and Martina. The only thing I have noticed is their time together has been more friends than excited lovers.  Yesterday, after a lengthy talk in the terrace outside Nelly's bedroom, Nelly stooped over and gave Martina a kiss on the lips, Martine accepted. Later, in Nelly's bedroom,as Martina was leaving, they kissed (3 quick) and hugged for 12 seconds, followed by Martina giving Nelly a kiss on the lips. (1 quick). 

I'm just watching. 

• Like 2