Martina and Alberto - home activities #25

Noldus

6 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

What would be the significance of that?  Are engagement rings worn on the right hand?

I would guess if it held some real signiffegance she would always wear it. Costum jewelery. 

So Martina comes home shit faced after 3:00 in the morning but she manages to keep from stumbling so she is not labeled in the same way as Nelly for alcohol consumption.  Nelly has the low percentage body fat that would make her metabolize alcohol much differently than most other people. Just looking for some balance her amongst those who wish to condemn based upon alcohol consumption.  Check her out in the bathroom on camera #6 at 3:49:50 am where she finally lost her camera composure.  

I'm waiting to hear some speculation about what happened to Martina's Big Guy? Did Martina stop seeing him when she started up with Nelly? If he was just a platonic friend, why has he stopped visiting her? Who is she with at 3:00am in the morning when not with Nelly? Come on you guys and gals, where is the good old speculation theory? LOL

6 hours ago, lazyeye said:

im sorry but you can see that Martina and Nelly are very much in love with each-other...
it will not be long before the guys are gone ...

• I think so too,just give it time. I hope i am wrong.         
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, jman9212 said:

I would guess if it held some real signiffegance she would always wear it. Costum jewelery. 

I agree.  If it were an engagement ring, she's be wearing it all the time, I would think.  She's apparently not wearing any ring at the moment.

Anyone aware where Martina went?  She's not with Nelly at B4 or Gina at B2.  LET THE SPECULATIONS COMMENCE!! 🤣  I assume she's out shopping or something, who knows?  I'm sure she's just doing normal things off camera like a regular person. 👍

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Anyone aware where Martina went?  She's not with Nelly at B4 or Gina at B2.  LET THE SPECULATIONS COMMENCE!! 🤣  I assume she's out shopping or something, who knows?  I'm sure she's just doing normal things off camera like a regular person. 👍

How dare she! 🤣