B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #66 (June)

12 hours ago, maximus said:

Why is Nana in the Villa?   She doesn't exactly fit in with the rest of the occupants.   Shes extremely boring.  They should send her to Monica and Amira's place.

Nana seems to fit in well, she has a good relationship with everyone and she spends hours interacting and participating in activities in the common areas. I would actually say that Nana is more integrated in the life in the villa than Vivian is.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

28 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She bated in the tub many times before she got her pink friend. Over 200 now with the vibrator. 😏

must be leather by now ...no tongue would have a chance 

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I don't want to spoil this idyllic situation, because of Tesla's fucking, but doesn't it occur to you, that maybe RLC also pays guys to have sex in front of the cameras, many of you will say that it doesn't matter, just see the sex, but again, you can find better, free on the net

Who cares. If they did, it was a success. This is definitely better than the regular costume shows we sometimes see, or belly button licking sex-show events.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

When they were in the tub cleaning Tesla mentioned to him that she was sore because she had not had sex in a long time and he was big for her. 

She also said "my pussy is so sore, but I will see you again on Monday". 🤞🏻

• Sad 1

il y a 1 minute, ed2 a dit :

Who cares. If they did, it was a success. This is definitely better than the regular costume shows we sometimes see, or belly button licking sex-show events.

in the bathtub they talked about how they met on the beach in English

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, james deen said:

just watched the tesla sex on replay and wow a guy on rlc that actually licks pussy and and uses his fingers and she squirted a couple of times too. Good to see

They both showed great skills and endurance in all the sex sessions. They were simply AMAZING!

🌟TESLA🌟

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

in the bathtub they talked about how they met on the beach in English

I know, I'm just using his own logic against him.

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I don't want to spoil this idyllic situation, because of Tesla's fucking, but doesn't it occur to you, that maybe RLC also pays guys to have sex in front of the cameras, many of you will say that it doesn't matter, just see the sex, but again, you can find better, free on the net

no, it doesn't.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

and off they go again for more of the same with Tesla underdressed with her tits hanging out. Wonder if they’ll bring back their prey to the den again tonight, although Tesla did put the condoms into her handbag just now. Should be Elian’s turn tonight unless they share him.